Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Ahead of its time 🚀

Do you remember this iPhone? ⚪️

F6cc3WfXYAA_VHD

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
How do you know she hasnt, already? If iJustine comes out with polishing cloth however, @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ is gonna throw hands.
Do you know if @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ is studying iJustine's books? YaYa could take this thread to the next level and give iJustine a run for her money.

Do you know if @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ is studying iJustine's books? YaYa could take this thread to the next level and give iJustine a run for her money.

Don't start haha!

I'm not trying to do all that lol. She's a nice person but not someone who I would want to work with.

jsamuels

Contributor
Feb 16, 2008
Roma
Why would you want to take your iPhone to dive tho? AW or AW Ultra I get that but why the iPhone? It's a very interesting segment and inoffensive. Just weird how she does it every single year.
We tend to forget that she's a successful businesswoman with millions of followers. She clearly does something that a big segment of people like and want. But, she's not for everyone, no one is.

We tend to forget that she's a successful businesswoman with millions of followers. She clearly does something that a big segment of people like and want. But, she's not for everyone, no one is.
100% Facts! I do respect her. I also do admire her work. Just not for me. Never was, never ever will be. Not my style.

Where is Craig? I'm going to email Craig to let him know to start hanging out with us here or something.

gr8tfly

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2006
~119W 34N
Another iPhone flight tracking and order status thread...another iPhone. It's been two whole years! I haven't been very active on MacRumors the last few years, but thought it would be fun to pop into the traditional thread and join the group of like-minded iPhone junkies 😛.

Ordered: iPhone 15 Pro 512GB black titanium.

Order time was before 0530 on Friday. I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, but seriously – the Apple Store (app and web) must have had a rough night before. I think they were more "bright tailed and bushy eyed" than anything else.

Being Wednesday morning (just), I guess I better get to tracking. I'm still in "Preparing...", but will give track-by-reference a try.

update: 0030, 9/20/23

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Friday, September 22 between 1:15 P.M. - 5:15 P.M.

Doesn't look like they show the full UPS tracking number these days, so no details. Must be on one of the flights mentioned above (U.S. West Coast destination)? ¯\(°_o)/¯ Fun to see it in flight wherever it may be!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.