Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Hiimkevin062

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2018
Orange County
Another iPhone flight tracking and order status thread...another iPhone. It's been two whole years! I haven't been very active on MacRumors the last few years, but thought it would be fun to pop into the traditional thread and join the group of like-minded iPhone junkies šŸ˜›.

Ordered: iPhone 15 Pro black titanium.

Order time was before 0530 on Friday. I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, but seriously ā€“ the Apple Store (app and web) must have had a rough night before. I think they were more "bright tailed and bushy eyed" than anything else.

Being Wednesday morning (just), I guess I better get to tracking. I'm still in "Preparing...", but will give track-by-reference a try.

update: 0030, 9/20/23

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Friday, September 22 between 1:15 P.M. - 5:15 P.M.

Doesn't look like they show the full UPS tracking number these days, so no details. Must be on one of the flights mentioned above (U.S. West Coast destination)? ĀÆ\(Ā°_o)/ĀÆ Fun to see it in flight wherever it may be!
Itā€™s quite insane I ordered at 5:25 and Iā€™m on 10/2-10/9 :( happy for you tho! Let us know how you like it!

Reactions: Wolfs

STOCK411

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2007
And a slingo game from the 90s that Still works!
f40a193623b53161407dbe6d76def805.jpg

Wonder what else i can find in my time capsule

okkibs

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2022
Doesn't look like they show the full UPS tracking number these days, so no details. Must be on one of the flights mentioned above (U.S. West Coast destination)? ĀÆ\(Ā°_o)/ĀÆ Fun to see it in flight wherever it may be!
You can sometimes just use the Apple order number as a tracking reference, but you have to go into the tracking detail and use it as a reference and not as the regular tracking number.

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)

Hiimkevin062

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2018
Orange County
It's not sold out, there were plenty blue and few black available (blue everywhere around NYC, 12 stores).

same happened with Pro Max, blue was everywhere and they took it down.

It's either people placing duplicate orders, or inventory expectations not matching the orders.
You think we will be able to order in store pick up on 9/22

IAMGROOT

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2014
Brooklyn
Got charged yesterday and just not got the ā€œGet ready for your new iPhoneā€ notification. Hoping it delivers Friday but Apple Store app is still saying Oct 2ndā€¦ even thou before it was showing delivery for Oct 9
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ˜­

tkmcguire1

macrumors 6502
Dec 11, 2009
Oklahoma
Does anyone have a preparing for shipping on Appleā€™s website but have a tracking number under UPS? I ordered an iPhone 15 pro max in Titanium blue and airpods usb. I assume they shipped them together. The AirPods still say preparing for shipping too.

IAMGROOT

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2014
Brooklyn
Does anyone have a preparing for shipping on Appleā€™s website but have a tracking number under UPS? I ordered an iPhone 15 pro max in Titanium blue and airpods usb. I assume they shipped them together. The AirPods still say preparing for shipping too.
I ordered my Apple Watch on 12th September and my iPhone Pro Max on 15th September both are showing preparing to ship still..

Reactions: mrwizardno2

Tuscape

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2020
I was one of the many that had issues trying to place my order and ended up with an October 4-9 window (natural 256 PM). Status went to Preparing to Ship last night and this morning I see UPS has an entry for an 0.40 kgs item coming from AI that left ZhengZhou at 9/20 1:40PM. Apple let me back into the party again!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Sorry I had to drop out of following this thread. I was starting to get headaches from too much screen use. Iā€™m going to continue to rest up a bit then switch to my Samsung thatā€™s charging. Weird saying that on a thread like this. But I found out the hard way even my 12 Pro Max isnā€™t safe to be on for extreme forum reading like this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.