Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Let's purchase Apple Polishing Cloth tonight. I think you're going to need it for your brand new Titanium iPhone.

MM6F3_AV2
I already own one

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
@Bananasaurus I think you said your vacation trip is coming up after you get your iPhone.

Where are you going?
I don't remember saying anything about a trip. I'm not taking any soon. I've wholly focused on building my portfolio right now for my media company with a buddy of mine. I'm trying to reach a point where my job is to literally get paid to take photos and shoot videos while traveling the world.

I don't remember saying anything about a trip. I'm not taking any soon. I've wholly focused on building my portfolio right now for my media company with a buddy of mine. I'm trying to reach a point where my job is to literally get paid to take photos and shoot videos while traveling the world.
Ohhh... That's cool.

where did you go last year for your vacation?

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Ooohhh Oceanside is nice. Had an ex that lived there years ago and the nostalgia this gives me. the weekends I spent at her place.
Honestly, for the most part, I try and live my life in a stress-free way. But every time I'm near the ocean, every single solitary shred of anxiety I might be harboring inside utterly melts away and I'm left completely at peace and in the moment.

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
I have a conflict about the delivery for my iPhone. The delivery date isn’t the issue it’s the time. UPS always delivers late in my area. I got my finewoven case from ups on Tuesday at 5:10PM. I leave for the airport (heading to Buffalo NY) at 5:30PM Friday. I hope I can get an early delivery fingers crossed.
As long as you get a delivery on Friday.

I have a conflict about the delivery for my iPhone. The delivery date isn’t the issue it’s the time. UPS always delivers late in my area. I got my finewoven case from ups on Tuesday at 5:10PM. I leave for the airport (heading to Buffalo NY) at 5:30PM Friday. I hope I can get an early delivery fingers crossed.
Is there anyway you can hold it at the UPS Customer Care Center and pick it up in the morning?

Reactions: Wolfs and svish

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
I don't think I'd like the Belkin because I feel like the recline or however you'd want to call it for the display of Standby as a clock would be too much like / and less like | . I'm hoping the most vertical setting that twelvesouth stand is reasonable for a bedside clock. If not, I guess I'll be paying for return shipping :\
FWIW I have the Otterbox 2-in-1. It works for me because I never need to charge my phone and AirPods at the same time. The phone charger goes from completely vertical to completely horizontal.

invictus515

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2009
Hey everyone, sorry if this is a dumb question. It's my first phone update since the XS so I'm not too familiar with the tracking/shipping process.

Is it normal to still not have UPS tracking info for a phone that's supposed to be delivered on Friday (09/22)? I saw people were already getting their UPS tracking info around page 210ish.

It's a blue Pro Max going to Hawaii if that makes a difference. I got my preorder in about 25 minutes after preorders started.

I did the Track by Reference Number option and something came up, but I still don't have the detailed tracking info.

It still says "Preparing to ship" on the Apple site, but from what I gather reading the thread, that's normal.

I'm pretty sure that I'm signed up for UPS My Choice since other packages I've received from UPS have shown up in the app previously.

Thank you!

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
This conversation is scintillating-hate to miss out but I’m falling alseep. Y’all behave, at least somewhat. Everyone try to at least grab a combat nap in between scans. See you in the AM 🩷

I’ll say, “Do you know who I know? @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ !” They will probably just give me a Natty Ti 1T Max (and a couple polishing cloths because of course)
Don’t name drop too early. You may not need to.

repillows

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
Houston, TX
Hey everyone, sorry if this is a dumb question. It's my first phone update since the XS so I'm not too familiar with the tracking/shipping process.

Is it normal to still not have UPS tracking info for a phone that's supposed to be delivered on Friday (09/22)? I saw people were already getting their UPS tracking info around page 210ish.

It's a blue Pro Max going to Hawaii if that makes a difference. I got my preorder in about 25 minutes after preorders started.

I did the Track by Reference Number option and something came up, but I still don't have the detailed tracking info.

It still says "Preparing to ship" on the Apple site, but from what I gather reading the thread, that's normal.

I'm pretty sure that I'm signed up for UPS My Choice since other packages I've received from UPS have shown up in the app previously.

Thank you!
Call UPS customer service and give them your reference number and say that I need to confirm the full tracking number or something like that. It took me like 8 different phone calls for them to comply but they’ll cave in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.