Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
View attachment 2270187

Getting 15 polishing cloths for my iPhone 15...
I like this better.

1695185693011.png

If you are guys stuck in China. You will most likely be on this flight. UPS 174. The flight is on it's way to China to bring you guys home.

1695185954038.png

For more detailed more information: Please see @FlightLevel310 Flight briefing below:

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Have you tried anything from The Rag Company?
This conversation is scintillating-hate to miss out but I’m falling alseep. Y’all behave, at least somewhat. Everyone try to at least grab a combat nap in between scans. See you in the AM 🩷

Wait? You? Sashay into Apple Store, you know they’re going to take care of you.
I’ll say, “Do you know who I know? @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ !” They will probably just give me a Natty Ti 1T Max (and a couple polishing cloths because of course)

EW406

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2017
Montana
Well entering the night I’m not in biting my nails mode yet.. I’ve been here before, but I’m still sitting in ZZ. Hoping it’s just another one of those tracking glitches and know I’ll be here Friday, but if there’s no movement by tomorrow I will officially be hitting the panic button. The weather looks awful in Incheon and AfterShip claims I’m still stuck in ZZ due to a weather exception.

Well entering the night I’m not in biting my nails mode yet.. I’ve been here before, but I’m still sitting in ZZ. Hoping it’s just another one of those tracking glitches and know I’ll be here Friday, but if there’s no movement by tomorrow I will officially be hitting the panic button. The weather looks awful in Incheon and AfterShip claims I’m still stuck in ZZ due to a weather exception.
Not to worry! You guys will be on this flight. UPS174 is on its way right nowto get you out of China. Expect lots of scans to hit tomorrow. Happy and safe travels!

1695186569632.png

#13,272

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.