Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
3 hours and 13 pages since my last check in...wow.

giphy.gif
Only 13?

montanaco

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2016
My Oct 2 date wasn’t populating in UPS when searching by reference #, until a few min ago. Now says “shipment ready for UPS”

I was part of the crew that was Oct 4-9 that moved to Oct 2. Now UPS says ready for shipment?! 😭 don’t tease me like this Apple

So why do you update your phones every year but not your charging tech to evolve with it? What if those old 5W adapters are aging and going bad internally and improperly charging your fancy new phones - accelerating your battery degradation?
They're not. I use a new 5W Charging adapter. So I know aging is not the issue here.
I just ordered one today from Walmart. So I'm going to be using the brand new one.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
I’m on iUP so it’s Apple’s problem. Can’t wait to give it back.

I may have to bump up to the max next year if this new one continues to give me fits. I do like that with the titanium they are lighter. Mr Wolfs will complain about the cost (typical pilot, am I right @pilotpat and @FlightLevel310), but I’ll just tell him to go fly an extra trip 😂
Don’t wait another year. Take Max action now. You’ll wonder why you waited so long.

200.gif

Took her to breakfast, gave her unnecessarily gigantic flowers and assorted candies and fluffy things, and then took her to dinner.

I think it's in the same box that your 5 watt charging accessories are being delivered in.
Nice! Sounds like ya'll had a great day.

Do you own a Apple Polishing Cloth?

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Why would you want to take your iPhone to dive tho? AW or AW Ultra I get that but why the iPhone? It's a very interesting segment and inoffensive. Just weird how she does it every single year.
A lot of people do this. The Watch Ultra can't take video. Underwater videos can be very beautiful and can showcase the iPhone's capabilities.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Actually, I think quite a few people dive with their phones. She also has money - she can afford scuba lessons to get her certification; she doesn't necessarily need connections. I found her scuba segment interesting and inoffensive.
I think if I had a tether and theft/loss protection I would definitely do it. The colors are so amazing. I’m sure the phone would capture them well.

Sad about that Mac FedEx flight, that the crew perished 😞

We did, thanks.

I own a pair of microfiber cloths that are designed to remove the smudges from expensive wine glasses that I've had for about a year and now I don't use anything else.
Let's purchase Apple Polishing Cloth tonight. I think you're going to need it for your brand new Titanium iPhone.

MM6F3_AV2

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I think if I had a tether and theft/loss protection I would definitely do it. The colors are so amazing. I’m sure the phone would capture them well.

Sad about that Mac FedEx flight, that the crew perished 😞
People always seem to enjoy underwater videos. The colors are often so vivid and varied.

Didn't hear about the flight. Tragic.

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
My 13 Pro is currently sitting at 89%. I'd say 86% is still good after 2 years.

Wow! My iPhone 14 Pro Max is sitting at 89% 😭

View attachment 2270148

Umm… wow..

1695185304988.jpeg

This is my 11 Pro.. I’m not trying to argue whose extremity is bigger, but I would have thought that the newer devices would have their batteries last longer than mine.. I mean, I had a 6s before the 11 Pro, and it only lasted 2-3 minutes before shutting down due to no battery life, and that was from a full charge!

BL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.