Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ UPS174 to Zhengzhou is taking off now. Wave 2c/3 will hopefully have a scan out of Zhengzhou in 5-6 hours.

1695182935403.png

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
At the risk of being off topic, my launch day 14 Pro is 90%. Which isn’t that much better.

Not sure if it matters, but I have both Optimized Battery Charging and Clean Energy Charging enabled.

Back on-topic, iPhones are en route! 😏
I had optimized charging turned off and I had all my phasers set to stun and my battery health percentage never dropped.

TNSNET

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Hey guys congrats to everyone on their new devices !

I just wanted to ask is it normal for my iPhone 15 order to still be at origin scan without any further updates
i ordered from Verizon and got launch day shipping

it coming from Coatesville, pa to Palm Harbor, FL

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Hey guys congrats to everyone on their new devices !

I just wanted to ask is it normal for my iPhone 15 order to still be at origin scan without any further updates
i ordered from Verizon and got launch day shipping

it coming from Coatesville, pa to Palm Harbor, FL
You'll get it the same day as everyone else. All this crazy tracking is just for fun.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Are you sure 5W is the right choice? 🤪

My 14PM is at 94% with optimization enabled and MagSafe charging at bedtime. My usage by bedtime is typically around 50% which is when I have low power mode automatically kick in. Very rarely due I charge via the lightning port.
I think I got stuck with a faulty iPhone 14 Pro Max. The batteries on the iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max aren't that great. Let's be real here. Plus, many times I would rely on Fast charging which would cause my iPhone to overheat. I really hope the battery system on the new upcoming iPhones has been fixed and Apple has sorted it out.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I think I got stuck with a faulty iPhone 14 Pro Max. The batteries on the iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max aren't that great. Let's be real here. Plus, many times I would rely on Fast charging which would cause my iPhone to overheat. I really hope the battery system on the new upcoming iPhones has been fixed and Apple has sorted it out.
I agree. I think I did, too. The rest of my family have phones that last all day. Not me, and I know I am not as heavy of a user as my kids.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.