Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

mmendoza27

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2007
Thanks for this. I have a UPS My Choice account and realized what the problem was. Still can’t see the tracking number but hopefully I’ll be able to see it soon.

Reactions: Wolfs

Pentium

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2015
Los Angeles
More screen grabs that shows off how damn good that natty titanium really looks (thanks to Tom's Guide)

bncmEJr.jpg

DUPojrg.png
Looks good! this is the first time ever I get a non-black iPhone (since 2007!)

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
What would you do with old 14 Pro? Deciding if i should eventually trade in 14PM with 89% battery(451 cycles).
I’m on iUP so it’s Apple’s problem. Can’t wait to give it back.
One of my friends is maybe 5'0" at best and uses a 14 Pro Max. I held it for a while and felt it was too heavy for me. But the 15 PM reviews this year suggest the weight of the PM is comparable to the old Pro, I guess because of lower density.
I may have to bump up to the max next year if this new one continues to give me fits. I do like that with the titanium they are lighter. Mr Wolfs will complain about the cost (typical pilot, am I right @pilotpat and @FlightLevel310), but I’ll just tell him to go fly an extra trip 😂

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Wow! My iPhone 14 Pro Max is sitting at 89% 😭

View attachment 2270148
So ... since launch ... you've used a ghetto 5 watt charger every day. I've been using an Anker 30 watt fast charger since launch as well as a 30 watt fast charger in my car. And my battery health was at 100% two weeks ago when I sold my phone. Please explain to me again how exclusively using Apple products is better for your phone?

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Buy the new Apple FineWoven Glove with MagSafe. It will allow you to magnetically hold your Pro Max with just one hand and you can swipe or tap with the other.
@MrENGLISH quick-get to work. Design and patent that right now! Then sell it to Tim Apple for millions and give me a cut as your muse. Worst case you can sell one to me and our (tiny hands) 45th president.

Edit-and @Bananasaurus, but they might want theirs comped.

Last edited:

negrohero9

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
D[M]V
This is my first year doing a trade-in with my purchase. Anyone know if I can return it to a store instead of shipping it back out? Rather see them take it in person than UPS losing it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.