Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LD Curb

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2015
USA
My phone arrived in Louisville this morning but is still showing Preparing to Ship on Apple's site. I don't recall my prior phones getting to Louisville so quickly. Pro Max - Blue
IMG_7007.PNG

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
I’m on iUP so it’s Apple’s problem. Can’t wait to give it back.

I may have to bump up to the max next year if this new one continues to give me fits. I do like that with the titanium they are lighter. Mr Wolfs will complain about the cost (typical pilot, am I right @pilotpat and @FlightLevel310), but I’ll just tell him to go fly an extra trip 😂
Ooof I feel that one.

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
I’m at 89% with my 14Pro. I use optimized charging, but with lightning cable. Every day I need to charge by late afternoon (even in low power mode) because I am in single digits, and I am not scrolling on the phone all day 51 weeks out of the year. Today I have already had to charge twice, and I am currently at 42%. Low Power Mode has been enabled all day. Hoping I have a much better battery in my 15Pro Blue Beauty, because Deep Purple has sucked.
I’m the same way. 88% battery and it’s always dying. also not a fan of the purple and ready for natural 🩶🔩

Reactions: Wolfs

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
I’m on iUP so it’s Apple’s problem. Can’t wait to give it back.

I may have to bump up to the max next year if this new one continues to give me fits. I do like that with the titanium they are lighter. Mr Wolfs will complain about the cost (typical pilot, am I right @pilotpat and @FlightLevel310), but I’ll just tell him to go fly an extra trip 😂
How do you think I get away with upgrading every year 😂

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.