Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
May be off topic, but I just wanted to shoutout everyone in this thread. This is definitely the most civil, and respectful thread on MR.
This is besides the point, but I am going through a rough divorce right now, and ever since this thread has populated, it has brought me as much happiness as possible, so thank you, everyone. And thanks for coming to my ted talk. Now, back to apple/tech things 😝
Not off-topic at all.

Thank you so much for being here and thank you for posting. If there's anything we can do for you to help out. Let us know. There are alot of wonderful people here on this thread. Stay strong! 🙌

Last edited:

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
My og date was Oct 4-9, which moved to Oct 2. Today, moved to 9/22!

Same here! For decades, I have only had water. Being a turbo nutrition/fitness nut, I only eat highly nutritious, unprocessed food. I don’t eat for pleasure like the rest of the human species. I’m an oddball and enjoy eating/drinking for optimum nutrition versus any enjoyment derived from the taste/smell of the food. Everyone around me comments often that they don’t know how I do it. My simple answer is that I made a lifestyle choice long ago and have no desire to change that. Keeping it on topic, I use my iPhone to log all of my meals and macro/micronutrients, and I love the fitness data the watch/phone provides to aid me in achieving my optimum nutrition.
No alcohol. Very very low sugar here. No nothing. Just:

Zero Sugar Monster Energy Drinks
Zero Sugar Sparkling Ice Water

That's it for me!

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Out of all the Apple cases this year, this is the one I am running with on day 1. Looks killer with the saddle brown MagSafe wallet until Target gets me my Umber case for this Friday lol

Might add Clay later, never finewoven.

Gonna look lovely with the natty titanium

IRp3Hiq.jpg

EzNYAP0.jpg

Oh no I missed your birthday? Belated happy birthday to you!

I believe I missed @hungryteresa birthday as well?

I wish you both and all other birthday celebrants all the best! 🥂🍾🎂🥳
Lots of people are celebrating their birthdays this month. I wish I was born in September. September is my favorite month. Happy Birthday to those that are celebrating!!!

birthday.gif

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Omg so is mine! I tend to celebrate in August though because we usually are too busy and scattered around in July and come together in August.
🤚 Is this a new club? The #julybirthdayclub or the #latejulybirthdayclub? Can we celebrate with clear cases and blue phones? But all would be welcome - july birthdays are the best - since it's wedged halfway between Christmas (for those who celebrate).

• Love
Reactions: 5105973 and Wolfs

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
So I just went back to watch the video by John Rettinger regarding why Apple blacklisted him. Get to the point, man. Nobody has time for that! Can anyone give me a TL;DR please? Not that it’s that important.

Moment he mentioned the call from Apple PR saying take the video down with the dummy unit and he tried to justify their position as unreasonable because the video itself didn't actually contain anything saying he did I instantly lost sympathy.

Not to say I fully back Apple either, but it just goes to show my issue with Youtube and youtubers overall. The thumbnail in the video having the dummy units is incredibly clickbaity and deceiving as hell. I can see why Apple wanted that video taken down or very least thumbnail changed. Before youtubers or their defenders come in going, " BUT THAT IS HOW THEY GET CLICKS!", I don't care. If your content relies on deception, then you're not worth watching. You're not genuine, therefore not trustworthy.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
It’s been awhile, but I remember one year I didn’t leave ZZ until Thursday US time. Made it to WorldPort on Friday mid day. Missed all the scheduled UPS flights to KDEN. Must have put it on a passenger flight or something because it had a couple crazy scans in Colorado that weren’t the usual CC scans for my area. Showed up on my doorstep that evening. Apple didn’t play.
of course they wouldn't play with your phone...look at your sig. Just a girl 'tracking jets and taking names'. That would of course make me ensure that your phone got on whatever plane was headed your way.

Cavefishes

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2021
They're all getting it from UPS My Choice. Mine will be here on Friday as well and it's still preparing to ship.
Just signed up for My Choice and lo and behold, there it is! I did authorize shipment release through My Choice to avoid having to sign and it looks like it went through - do they respect that even for phone deliveries?

• Love
Reactions: SisterBlue22
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.