Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
My Andar arrived today. Great quality and materials. Soft nap leather on button surfaces. I got the color match I wanted with my Ridge wallet - but damn - that Action Button cutout is hard to get over right now. I'm worried the case will be thick enough to make it hard to press the Action Button (could be good or bad - too early to tell). This is my main issue with it for now. I'll keep it to try out first.
View attachment 2271123 View attachment 2271125 View attachment 2271126
That's a nice looking leather iPhone case. With the scuttlebutt about FineWoven (which, having not seen one, the concept alone sounds bad), leather case manufacturers are likely gonna see a healthy bump this quarter. I tried an Appel leather case fo ray 14 Pro. Liked it but ended up returning as it was bulkier than I prefer. But great case/build quality.

Reactions: Wolfs and julit0

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
200w.gif

Well UPS hates you so no tracking for you lol

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
But think about the planet! And think about how disappointed Tim Cook would be in you 👀👀
Maybe @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ can ask him?
Tampa storms hit differently.. I just bought a vacation house down there and we spent this past summer there... I don't think I've ever seen rain that hard and furious or heard thunder that loud in my entire life. took me a little bit of time to get used to it lol.
Then you haven’t been to Colorado. Bonus-sometimes these storms come with baseball sized hail

jkincheloe

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2020
Austin, TX
So the order was un canceled
I got the same thing with my watch order, with the same payment method issue. Crazy! It listed as canceled, then magically asked me to update payment and un-canceled. Mind you, this is after calling support and having the rep inform me that there was no way to recover the order.

Reactions: Wolfs

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
Congrats! I’m sure that’s a weight off your shoulders.
It's been a complete emotional rollercoaster.

I usually don't get this hyped, but this time is the first time pre-ordering / buying at launch and it's also my birthday :))

Ya'll really thanks a lot, you're all amazing supportive folks.

The girl from the chat said she's escalating even if she can't really help, so thank to her too.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013

I usually don't get this hyped, but this time is the first time pre-ordering / buying at launch and it's also my birthday :))

The girl from the chat said she's escalating even if she can't really help, so thank to her too.

Omg happy birthday! I’m glad everything worked out for you. Hopefully you have a better experience if you preorder again in the future.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Mine did that this AM, and then updated with the exact time frame and THEN reverted to “delivery date will be provided as soon as possible” It’s so weird
I think there are a lot of moving parts right now. After things start moving out of WorldPort tomorrow things should start settling down, or at least more consistently moving in one direction.

That, or add the dongle to keep using the headphones you’ve already got?
Hey @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ got a rec?

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014

Yes Tuesday was my 73 birthday so fun have this happening my birthday week also

ATX_wapiti

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2021
Austin, TX
Anyone with a Fri Sep 22 delivery and still not yet shipped? (Preparing)?
The Apple Store won't change over to shipping until it gets its final import scan in Louisville, KY and starts to move to your local distribution airport/facility. We are all tracking via UPS MyChoice or by using the reference number and then calling UPS International Support to get the full tracking number from them.

@Theyayarealiving 🎗️️ It's either the iJustine or Apple adapter & 5Watt charger roastings; choose your punishment. 😇😉
I'll take Apple adapter & 5Watt charger roastings.

I don't want anything to do with iJustine. Why ya'll keep bringing her up lol.

Last edited:
You do realize that Apple probably outsources its cable manufacturing to the same factory in China that
makes cables branded as Anker. Anker factory: okay you guys on the white cable production line = Apple. All other production lines Anker.
That's fine and I'm aware of that but it's nice coming directly from Apple.

Reactions: svish and Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I am doing something way wrong - because I have a my choice account and my address is in there and I have a full tracking number but I get absolutely zero details - just still says - on the way to Louisville. But nothing. I am going to keep trying and read what is posted here because I don't get why I am getting nothing.
What do you get using Aftership?

you spent ~$50 just to charge with the 5w USB-A power adapter. Why didn't you just buy a faster, better, USB-C power adapter?

I only want to use a 5W USB-A Apple Charger. OEM Apple Certified. That fast charging doesn't impress me.

I've had overheating issues with it in the past. It just makes me uncomfortable. It's a 5W USB-A Apple Charger or nothing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.