Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Ok now that we are on hump day waiting for customs scanning tomorrow and delivery Friday I have a plan to fill the time ;):cool:🙃

IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8951.png
IMG_8948.jpeg
IMG_8950.png
IMG_8949.jpeg
IMG_8952.jpeg

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Unfortunately they couldn't change it... (from cancelled)... I was in chat with them now.

We used to have this issue back when I was working in Ops for a big food delivery corpo, cancelled orders couldn't be reinstated (4 years away and the issue persists)... but with food it's much easier to try to do things than with a $1400 device.

So I need a ton of luck on Friday morning to get it again. And I'll try to do it from the phone app and pay with apple pay (same card assigned lol)
IMG_3367.png

You got this!!! 🍀

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
I only use OEM Apple Charging Cable. I love Anker but I prefer using Apple only. Apple doesn't produce A to C cable. @Bananasaurus calls this: The Medieval Times Charging Method. 🕰️
I have only used Apple charger accessories for almost my whole iPhone life (rapidly getting close to 15 years now). The final straw for me was when we started reading about people in China getting killed by the non Apple charger on their iPhones. Yes it is real. I have a new charger for the new phone and it is not Apple. Because they don’t y make the charger I need. It’s Amazon who I think I can trust.
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ if it makes you feel any better, I just had to spend 53 dollars buying a plastic Apple case for my new iPhone and you know how much I hate cases.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
The clear cases are absolute garbage. When I went to return mine at the Apple Store, I was walking in with it, and the Blue Shirt came up to me and straight up said “youre returning too?” I said yeah how did you know he replied you’re the third one today.
Hard disagree. I've been completely caseless for a while at this point, but I will always stand by my position on clear cases.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Goodness just let the gal use her 5W adapters. Put the accessories conversation to bed.

That defeats her purpose though, she wants to limit her charging to 5W. Plus she has made it clear that she only use apple OEM products.

This. Leave Yay alone y’all. She knows what she wants. You might not understand, but it’s her money and her phone. Let her do what makes her happy!

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
My Andar arrived today. Great quality and materials. Soft nap leather on button surfaces. I got the color match I wanted with my Ridge wallet - but damn - that Action Button cutout is hard to get over right now. I'm worried the case will be thick enough to make it hard to press the Action Button (could be good or bad - too early to tell). This is my main issue with it for now. I'll keep it to try out first.
View attachment 2271123 View attachment 2271125 View attachment 2271126
Ugh that sucks. It looks so beautiful though. Mine is getting delivered tomorrow. can’t wait to receive mine!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.