Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Is it a brand new UPS MyChoice account? Information is limited until you receive the confirmation code in the mail, usually about a week after signing up for the account. Once you enter the code from the post card it will unlock the full free account features.
Super helpful - thank you - it maybe is. But it's a 'converted one' from a business account and I didn't enter in any new address information but it changed my user id - so maybe....but this is encouraging - I am sure I will get the snail mail card on Saturday after the phone arrives - I don't track anything else really in this detail..but then again, there is no macrumors forum for my dog's food that is getting shipped...so there's that.

But truly - thanks.

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
My Andar arrived today. Great quality and materials. Soft nap leather on button surfaces. I got the color match I wanted with my Ridge wallet - but damn - that Action Button cutout is hard to get over right now. I'm worried the case will be thick enough to make it hard to press the Action Button (could be good or bad - too early to tell). This is my main issue with it for now. I'll keep it to try out first.
View attachment 2271123 View attachment 2271125 View attachment 2271126
The action button is an unfortunate oversight on their part since it’s one of the few third party leather cases without branding embossed on the back.

meetsam23

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2014
If they are regular iPhone 15's this is normal. I just received my tracking code this morning as well.

9/20/2023
11:23 AM
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
United States
When did you order ? I ordered a 15+ on 9/17 set to deliver on 9/22 but nothing in ups my choice yet

Reactions: 5105973

EW406

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2017
Montana
whoa! now there's a blast from the past! I didn't even know bumper cases still existed.. I used one of those with my iphone 4 and it’s the last time I ever used a case.
I got nostalgic vibes when someone was talking about iPhone 4 on this thread and I had a $25 Amazon gift card laying around so I figured I would give it a try. I’ll post a picture of it once it gets here, Friday, Friday it’s coming Friday right? It’ll be here Friday right? Friday. 😂

Reactions: Wolfs and bigjnyc

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
View attachment 2271166 But in happier news, my RhinoShield bumper case arrived today. I think it’s going to look clean on my Natural Titanium 15 Pro Max
I've been thinking about going with this along with a back glass protector. Just not sure if I want the black, blue, or silver frame. I think any of them would look great with my White Titanium.

71xhJfsZeJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
My Andar arrived today. Great quality and materials. Soft nap leather on button surfaces. I got the color match I wanted with my Ridge wallet - but damn - that Action Button cutout is hard to get over right now. I'm worried the case will be thick enough to make it hard to press the Action Button (could be good or bad - too early to tell). This is my main issue with it for now. I'll keep it to try out first.
View attachment 2271123 View attachment 2271125 View attachment 2271126
Damn I don't use cases, but that is nice! Cleeeaaaan

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
I know I've said this already somewhere in this thread but I think Apple should have initially introduced FineWoven as a third alternative option at a lower price and allowed people to adjust to it over time. Instead they chose to force it on us as a direct replacement to leather which it comes nowhere close to matching in quality and price.
This approach is totally unApplelike. They normally take a lot of time to make sure they have it right. This 2030 deadline seems to have messed up the normal process. But they need to go to work full press to figure out how to fix this issue. if I was around to advise them, I would point out the seats in some of the German EVs. They have developed a material that replaces the leather seats without making them suck.

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2018
View attachment 2271158

She made it (again for my non Apple stuff).

I asked her if she was ready for iPhone Friday ... she said it's already started with store deliveries. She said see you Friday -- my UPS person rocks.
I was talking to my UPS guy and holding the rest of my coral shipments until after friday now. Overnight with before noon delivery will be hard for them on Friday.

Reactions: JaisHTX
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.