Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Thanks ya'll, I almost forgot that folks online can be supportive :D Should have joined MR many years ago haha. Appreciate it šŸ™
Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 5.13.25 PM.png

@Lex404 exposed!

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Tampa storms hit differently.. I just bought a vacation house down there and we spent this past summer there... I don't think I've ever seen rain that hard and furious or heard thunder that loud in my entire life. took me a little bit of time to get used to it lol.
You canā€™t imagine how much the weather has changed in Florida in the last decade. It used to rain for 15 minutes in the afternoon. The newspaper in Tampa used to give away the paper when it rained. Nothing like that anymore. And I am terrified for what iis going to happen in the massive hurricane that is coming. I got the heck out of the place,but I have friends that I am worried about.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Sadly, insufficient watts for @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—ļø 5w requirements.

"Unfortunately, when charging another device with an ā€ŒiPhone 15ā€Œ, the charge is limited to 4.5W. That's appropriate for small devices like the Apple Watch, but it's not going to provide much power for an ā€ŒiPhoneā€Œ, so expect slow charging speeds when using ā€ŒiPhoneā€Œ to ā€ŒiPhoneā€Œ charging functionality."

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
LMAO! don't get sensitive man, you didn't manufacture that hideous monstrosity... Not only would I not buy that, but if it were given to me for free I would douse it with holy water, burn it and bury the remains far far out in the woods where it could never hurt anybody's eyes ever again.
Ok, now tell us how you really feel šŸ˜‚

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.