Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jeremz1ne

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2023
Reno,Nv
e5085b1d609081acfd3048f70ceb8b6a.jpg

I’ve got 3 UPS flights arriving into Houston Thursday middle of the night/early morning. Two from Louisville and one from Chicago and didn’t see any more arrivals scheduled ahead of time before delivery day. If that’s accurate, my iPhone should arrive early Thursday and have plenty of time together processed for delivery I assume very early Friday morning. Fingers crossed it’s delivered before I leave for the airport!
Good luck getting it before you leave.. my UPS always delivers around 9am in the mornings.. we'll see if it works that way on friday lol

Reactions: Wolfs

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
No, they can leave 2am to make it in time for that same day morning sort. Benefits of being 3 hours behind on the west coast
Oh, I was wondering if this flight would take it to Detroit https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS1482
But maybe cutting it too close. I don't live in Detroit but not very far. I'm pretty sure that's where our UPS sorting happens before out for delivery. Then again, plenty of time to go by truck i guess.

Last edited:

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.