Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

To honor and remembrance of this thread. I'm very pleased to announce our new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos thread is officially up.

As many of you know it has been a very tough year in here not just for me but for many of us. Creating this thread was not an easy task. I started to plan on putting everything together well over 6+ months ago. This was definitely not an easy task to accomplish. However, I kept every single one of you in close heart and mind. I
want you to know that I'm very thankful that all of you are here.

Please take advantage of the most Pro iPhone camera. Go out! Travel! Have Fun!

Please take good care of OUR new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max Photo Thread. Take lots of pictures and please post them there.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Link: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...photos-up-thread-worldwide-2023-2024.2403564/
giphy.gif

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 603
Apr 7, 2012
e5085b1d609081acfd3048f70ceb8b6a.jpg

I’ve got 3 UPS flights arriving into Houston Thursday middle of the night/early morning. Two from Louisville and one from Chicago and didn’t see any more arrivals scheduled ahead of time before delivery day. If that’s accurate, my iPhone should arrive early Thursday and have plenty of time together processed for delivery I assume very early Friday morning. Fingers crossed it’s delivered before I leave for the airport!
Likely leave later, usually not overnight Wed. It is Thursday afternoon to Houston.

Reactions: Wolfs

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

To honor and remembrance of this thread. I'm very pleased to announce our new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos thread is officially up.

As many of you know it has been a very tough year in here not just for me but for many of us. Creating this thread was not an easy task. I started to plan on putting everything together well over 6+ months ago. This was definitely not an easy task to accomplish. However, I kept every single one of you in close heart and mind. I

Please take good care of OUR new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max Photo Thread. Take lots of pictures and please post them there.

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Link: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...photos-up-thread-worldwide-2023-2024.2403564/
That’s the plan. I’m curious to try out the 5X zoom, and what more perfect way to do that than take some snaps of the Manhattan skyline from the top of my building?!

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Does anyone know if I will mess anything up on UPS by signing up for text alerts this early? Before my Apple order says shipped?

dranakin

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2005
It’s been a long while since I last ordered… I missed the pre-order so on Friday, will there be in-store phones released for pick-up orders?

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

YEAH!! AWEsome!!

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Well done gal

OeSL46t.jpg

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Please expect lots of pics, thanks

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

1695262034440.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.