Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

synched

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone in Tampa? trying to figure out what flight from KY would be my phone. I assume they would go to Orlando MCO or maybe TIA in Tampa?

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
How is Apple calling this blue?

3sGF3EH.png

Forgot to call on Shaq to fill n chill the printer?
Even calling it ice blue is stretching it. I've heard of blue white when someone means ultra pure white.

farmkittie

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
Good luck getting it before you leave.. my UPS always delivers around 9am in the mornings.. we'll see if it works that way on friday lol
Mine delivers 12:30-2:30 but late on iPhone launch day. I'll just "conveniently" be doing front yard work all afternoon. Follow my delivery will be helpful but sometimes there's a 30 minute delay while the truck is three streets over sitting there for some reason. Maybe the driver lives there or eats their lunch while parked there.

🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

To honor and remembrance of this thread. I'm very pleased to announce our new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos thread is officially up.

As many of you know it has been a very tough year in here not just for me but for many of us. Creating this thread was not an easy task. I started to plan on putting everything together well over 6+ months ago. This was definitely not an easy task to accomplish. However, I kept every single one of you in close heart and mind. I
want you to know that I'm very thankful that all of you are here.

Please take advantage of the most Pro iPhone camera. Go out! Travel! Have Fun!

Please take good care of OUR new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max Photo Thread. Take lots of pictures and please post them there.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Link: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...photos-up-thread-worldwide-2023-2024.2403564/

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

To honor and remembrance of this thread. I'm very pleased to announce our new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos thread is officially up.

As many of you know it has been a very tough year in here not just for me but for many of us. Creating this thread was not an easy task. I started to plan on putting everything together well over 6+ months ago. This was definitely not an easy task to accomplish. However, I kept every single one of you in close heart and mind. I
want you to know that I'm very thankful that all of you are here.

Please take advantage of the most Pro iPhone camera. Go out! Travel! Have Fun!

Please take good care of OUR new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max Photo Thread. Take lots of pictures and please post them there.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Link: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...photos-up-thread-worldwide-2023-2024.2403564/
Hey, what happened to the free cleaning cloth?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.