Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Goodness this natty color should be illegal 🔥

v6uMz8S.jpg

kid84

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2017
REMINDER : FOR THOSE WHO GOT CHARGED AND SHIP DATE 09/22 , Y'ALL WILL GET TRACKING TOMORROW !!

ALL NEED TO BE ORIGIN SCAN BY TOMORROW TO GET IT TO YOUR DOORSTEP BY FRIDAY ! IF NOT , IT WILL BE DELAY !!

ONE MORE THING...

SDF AIRPORT LOOK CLEAN AND CLEAR ON WEATHER, SO THERE WILL BE NO DELAY WITH UPS FLIGHT ....

Good luck y'all

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
LMAO! don't get sensitive man, you didn't manufacture that hideous monstrosity... Not only would I not buy that, but if it were given to me for free I would douse it with holy water, burn it and bury the remains far far out in the woods where it could never hurt anybody's eyes ever
This is like the time my mom said she wanted to make tuna casserole. I told her, “I have the perfect recipe - you take the tuna, the cream of mushroom soup, the noodles, you put them in the pan, top it with breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 until golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool 15 minutes, then throw the casserole and the pan away so that you can’t eat it, and you can’t make it again.”

Buerkletucson

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2015
Minnesota
What do you mean by no action? Have you checked UPS MyChoice to see if there's tracking? The status won't change on Apple.com until tomorrow when the phones receive their import scan and are sent on their way to the regional hubs, but with a free UPS MyChoice account, you should be able to track it from China where most phones departed back on Monday.
Yes nothing listed

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
This is like the time my mom said she wanted to make tuna casserole. I told her, “I have the perfect recipe - you take the tuna, the cream of mushroom soup, the noodles, you put them in the pan, top it with breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 until golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool 15 minutes, then throw the casserole and the pan away so that you can’t eat it, and you can’t make it again.”

Sounds like the proper thing to do when you are making Jamie Oliver's Egg Fried Rice.

BL.

bangbang423

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2023
Aftership tells me this, with a spurious customs clearance way out of place near the beginning of the tracking progress. It's not real because the times don't correlate with the phone's arrival in Louisville. I've seen this before.

View attachment 2271479
Import customs can be submitted when the plane leaves the airport at origin. I agree that the times are out of order and confusing, but it doesn't seem completely anomalous to me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.