Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Still reading.

We need to get our iPhones quick. Y’all got irritated for a minute.

Gotta be like @rjjacobson - just enjoying life and some various spirits. 😂
No! I told @rjjacobson I want his life. I claimed it first and I told him well over 6 months ago. I want to live like him. He has no worries and no stress. He's just living GOOD!

FoxMike

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
IMG_8111.png
Anyone have a broken UPS tracking. Says I’m still in Alaska. Shouldn’t be as the phones are in pallets until KY and they scan the bulk pallet.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
At least you have a phone that you know where it is
Your phone is in the same place that everyone else is. We can’t prove it but we know it. I can’t even remember how many times we have done this. As I told my Apple customer assistant agent tonight, we have done this so many times that we just know what happens. Trust me your phone is exactly where you want it to be.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I finally caught up! Sadly, I'll be going to bed in an hour so I'll fall behind again. I'm excited for tomorrow!! Do we get charged our first IUP payment for our new loan tomorrow or Friday? So far I've only been charged the tax. I know I should know this by now. 🤭
I can't believe you check all the pages, I just go based on what posts I'm getting notifications for 😬

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.