Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
giphy.gif
This is what happens when your pre-ordered iPhone gets delayed.

1695264146899.png

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
never forget the MSG

Better yet, you do what I do when we decide to make Brussel Sprouts.

Olive oil in a pan.. Heat to a nice warmth. Add in the Brussel Sprouts. Turn the stove up to its highest temperature. Cover the skillet. Let the Brussel Sprouts cook nice and evenly to a good solid charred black. When they reach that color, turn off the stove, pull out the Brussel Sprouts, and let them cool. When cooled down, package them up, and place them in the freezer overnight.

The following morning, run to your closest sporting goods store, and purchase a slingshot. Return home, and pull out the Brussel Sprouts from the freezer.

Congratulations: you have the perfect nature made ammunition for a slingshot; Windows beware.😈

BL.

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
Better yet, you do what I do when we decide to make Brussel Sprouts.

Olive oil in a pan.. Heat to a nice warmth. Add in the Brussel Sprouts. Turn the stove up to its highest temperature. Cover the skillet. Let the Brussel Sprouts cook nice and evenly to a good solid charred black. When they reach that color, turn off the stove, pull out the Brussel Sprouts, and let them cool. When cooled down, package them up, and place them in the freezer overnight.

The following morning, run to your closest sporting goods store, and purchase a slingshot. Return home, and pull out the Brussel Sprouts from the freezer.

Congratulations: you have the perfect nature made ammunition for a slingshot; Windows beware.😈

BL.
I will not accept this brassica hatred in this thread…

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Hello Friends. I just learned that there is a possibility that I won’t be able to be home for the phone delivery this Friday. 😢
Do we know if there is any option of leaving a signed note, release or form, or does it have to be a living person signing?

Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: Bananasaurus

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Hello Friends. I just learned that there is a possibility that I won’t be able to be home for the phone delivery this Friday. 😢
Do we know if there is any option of leaving a signed note, release or form, or does it have to be a living person signing?

Thanks!
When the Apple website gives you the tracking info, there should be a downloadable form on there that you can print out and sign and leave on your door to let them drop it off at your house.

Alright folks! It is Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 7:46 PM.

It was such a long day today. I don't know what it was but I woke up and went to work crying... I worked on our new iPhone 15 Photos thread all day long, hung out here, and then started crying again while heading home. I think I'm just way too excited and grateful to be here. It's out of excitement and I don't like saying goodbyes.

Tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Friday is almost around the corner. Stay tuned for more updates.

MacRumors Afterhours coming up next!

1695264576944.png

Shot taken on February 19, 2023, at 9:16 AM. iPhone 14 Pro Max.

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021

Thanks!
There’s an “authorize for release” link on your UPS tracking page

Reactions: LasersGoPewPew

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Hi all. It's been hard for me to get on here a whole lot yesterday and today. I feel like I missed a lot. What do we know? Phones still sitting in Louisville. When do we expect to see the customs clearance scan and movement out of Louisville? :)

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021

Thanks!
Should have an option for release on UPS MyChoice....if you don't have that, then I think they will hold it for the next business day and then try again.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

Thanks!

Do you have something else rather than living people at home?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.