Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Alright folks! It is Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 7:46 PM.

It was such a long day today. I don't know what it was but I woke up and went to work crying... I worked on our new iPhone 15 Photos thread all day long, hung out here, and then started crying again while heading home. I think I'm just way too excited and grateful to be here. It's out of excitement and I don't like saying good byes.

Tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Friday is almost around the corner. Stay tuned for more updates. MacRumors Afterhours coming up next!

View attachment 2271631
Shot taken on February 19, 2023, at 9:16 AM. iPhone 14 Pro Max.
That looks....calm I guess is the word?

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO

It was such a long day today. I don't know what it was but I woke up and went to work crying... I worked on our new Photos thread all day long, hung out here, and then started crying again while heading home. I think I'm just way too excited and grateful to be here. So, thank you!

Tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Friday is almost around the corner. Stay tuned for more updates. MacRumors Afterhours coming up next!

View attachment 2271631
Shot taken on February 19, 2023, at 9:16 AM. iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Was your crying from happiness? you mention excitement? or was it sadness for some reason? or exhaustion? Thanks for sharing that tidbit.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
IMG_4497.jpeg

Here is my photo of the day. I don’t remember what the Sphere was displaying that day.

View attachment 2271635

Here is my photo of the day. I don’t remember what the Sphere was displaying that day.
Oh nice shot! It's on a shut down mode. The Sphere would shut it down during the summer because of the heat LOL! But yeah.. that's what a shut down/sleep screen looks like.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
From John Gruber’s review:

“Shooting side-by-side in the same lighting, images from the iPhone 15 look flatter and lack vibrancy and contrast compared to those from the iPhone 15 (or 14) Pro. The camera system on the non-pro iPhones 15 seems fine, but if you care about photography, you want to get an iPhone Pro. It’s not just that the iPhones Pro have a telephoto lens and the non-pro ones don’t; the images from the main camera are noticeably better on iPhones Pro.”

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Better yet, you do what I do when we decide to make Brussel Sprouts.

Olive oil in a pan.. Heat to a nice warmth. Add in the Brussel Sprouts. Turn the stove up to its highest temperature. Cover the skillet. Let the Brussel Sprouts cook nice and evenly to a good solid charred black. When they reach that color, turn off the stove, pull out the Brussel Sprouts, and let them cool. When cooled down, package them up, and place them in the freezer overnight.

The following morning, run to your closest sporting goods store, and purchase a slingshot. Return home, and pull out the Brussel Sprouts from the freezer.

Congratulations: you have the perfect nature made ammunition for a slingshot; Windows beware.😈

BL.
Hey now. I made Brussels sprouts for dinner tonight. They are delicious!

ctjack

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2020
Apple and UPS are like me in real life: wait until the last second to submit my stuff at work/university.

Speaking of the phones still sitting in Kentucky when they have ways to go to east coast - like man you still have 15 hrs of driving and you have 25 hrs until Friday.

Icealicy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
I don't have TikTok for obvious reasons, but looking at a recent earlier page on this thread it seems that ijustine posted a TikTok on fine woven cases? lmao. I could only watch a part of it as for some reason it would not let me watch the whole thing - probably because I'm not a member... I just heard nothing but praising the case... It was already scratched out of the box lmao. I'm sorry but every review I've seen of finewoven has been a fail... I have every right in my opinion to believe that no matter what apple releases you will not get the truth from her. This is my opinion. I am entitled to it. Don't get me wrong - she has great charisma and welcoming attitude. I just don't think an unbiased or slightly biased opinion is made on there...

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Better yet, you do what I do when we decide to make Brussel Sprouts.

Olive oil in a pan.. Heat to a nice warmth. Add in the Brussel Sprouts. Turn the stove up to its highest temperature. Cover the skillet. Let the Brussel Sprouts cook nice and evenly to a good solid charred black. When they reach that color, turn off the stove, pull out the Brussel Sprouts, and let them cool. When cooled down, package them up, and place them in the freezer overnight.

The following morning, run to your closest sporting goods store, and purchase a slingshot. Return home, and pull out the Brussel Sprouts from the freezer.

Congratulations: you have the perfect nature made ammunition for a slingshot; Windows beware.😈

BL.
Targets selected and acquired.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.

It was such a long day today. I don't know what it was but I woke up and went to work crying... I worked on our new iPhone 15 Photos thread all day long, hung out here, and then started crying again while heading home. I think I'm just way too excited and grateful to be here. It's out of excitement and I don't like saying goodbyes.

Tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Friday is almost around the corner. Stay tuned for more updates.

MacRumors Afterhours coming up next!
Beautiful picture!
now it’s time for me to sleep, big day tomorrow. I hope you get rest tonight. And if you feel like crying, please think about me hugging you in electronic form. Heck there are many people here that would be happy to hug you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.