Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

BASHMarty

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2023
Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 11.07.40 PM.png

I bought 2 iPhone 15 Pro Maxes, one shows scanned into KY on the 19th, this one has been like this since the 17th. Uh-oh

Beautiful picture!
now it’s time for me to sleep, big day tomorrow. I hope you get rest tonight. And if you feel like crying, please think about me hugging you in electronic form. Heck there are many people here that would be happy to hug you!
Thank you! I read your previous messages too and will be responding shortly. I’m like 5 pages behind. Still catching up. Have a good night. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: efjarvis

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Has anyone ever ordered an iPhone at full cost and then changed it to an EIP at pickup time?

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
Alright folks! It is Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 7:46 PM.

It was such a long day today. I don't know what it was but I woke up and went to work crying... I worked on our new iPhone 15 Photos thread all day long, hung out here, and then started crying again while heading home. I think I'm just way too excited and grateful to be here. It's out of excitement and I don't like saying goodbyes.

Tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Friday is almost around the corner. Stay tuned for more updates.

MacRumors Afterhours coming up next!

View attachment 2271631
Shot taken on February 19, 2023, at 9:16 AM. iPhone 14 Pro Max.
This picture was taken the day before my birthday. Beautiful shot 😘

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Alright folks! It is Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 7:46 PM.

It was such a long day today. I don't know what it was but I woke up and went to work crying... I worked on our new iPhone 15 Photos thread all day long, hung out here, and then started crying again while heading home. I think I'm just way too excited and grateful to be here. It's out of excitement and I don't like saying goodbyes.

Tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Friday is almost around the corner. Stay tuned for more updates.

MacRumors Afterhours coming up next!

View attachment 2271631
Shot taken on February 19, 2023, at 9:16 AM. iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Girl, you are crying out of emotion and especially exhaustion at this point. Sleep and self care this weekend, please 🩷

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

To honor and remembrance of this thread. I'm very pleased to announce our new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos thread is officially up.

As many of you know it has been a very tough year in here not just for me but for many of us. Creating this thread was not an easy task. I started to plan on putting everything together well over 6+ months ago. This was definitely not an easy task to accomplish. However, I kept every single one of you in close heart and mind. I
want you to know that I'm very thankful that all of you are here.

Please take advantage of the most Pro iPhone camera. Go out! Travel! Have Fun!

Please take good care of OUR new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max Photo Thread. Take lots of pictures and please post them there.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Link: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...photos-up-thread-worldwide-2023-2024.2403564/

I’ll be there!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.