Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
Alright, I have a scenario for you [mention]TheYayAreaLiving [/mention] . Let’s say you won’t be able to charge your phone, so you need the most amount of charge in the shortest amount of time possible. What do you do?

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

Fd1mytv.jpg

hinrgmike

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2003
North Richland Hills, TX
Hoping so. That flight out of ZZ headed for Anchorage didn’t spark any departure notifications for me, so it’s most likely yet another bug in UPS’s system again, or this may be the year I don’t get launch day delivery.
I finally caught up! Sadly, I'll be going to bed in an hour so I'll fall behind again. I'm excited for tomorrow!! Do we get charged our first IUP payment for our new loan tomorrow or Friday? So far I've only been charged the tax. I know I should know this by now. 🤭
Looking back at last year, I was charged for my 1st IUP payment on the Friday of delivery

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Sadly it is time for bed for me here in NYC. In the morning I catch up with MR After Hours and it’s definitely entertaining 🤣. I have another meeting packed day, but look forward to obsessing over my UPS tracking for my iPhone (and my partner’s)! Please save me a cocktail or two. Can’t believe we are down to two more sleeps!!! Thanks for everyone supporting each other here during this very stressful and exciting week! 🍹☺️

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
Sadly it is time for bed for me here in NYC. In the morning I catch up with MR After Hours and it’s definitely entertaining 🤣. I have another meeting packed day, but look forward to obsessing over my UPS tracking for my iPhone (and my partner’s)! Please save me a cocktail or two. Can’t believe we are down to two more sleeps!!! Thanks for everyone supporting each other here during this very stressful and exciting week! 🍹☺️
Hooray fellow meeting-packed Thursday person

Reactions: hungryteresa

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Good night!

200.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.