Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
what y’all doing around here? Too many drinks already..

1695269792557.jpeg

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Last edited:
Makes sense! Hah, thanks for answering my scenario, I was wondering. Not knocking your charging plans at all!
It’s all good. My first preference always going to be the 5W Charing method. In emergencies other options can be utilize but those are rare circumstances.

I just hope the batteries have been improved on the new iPhone 15 Pro’s. Last year batteries suckedddd big time. A lot of people on here complained about it.

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
q

The website recently became self-aware and noticed that one its most prolific members, @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ , charges her latest Apple devices with ancient Egyptian technology. Instead of confronting said member about it, the website, in a fit of existential despair, destroyed itself to avoid enduring anymore pain.
If MacRumors destroyed the world after becoming skynet, that’s pretty reasonable

• Haha
Reactions: Bananasaurus
You should share your 1st iPhone Day moment with the gallery.

BTW...did you finally clear your 20000+ emails? 😁
That’s a good idea but I need my beauty sleep on Friday. I haven’t slept and I’m tired. 😴

Since you asked… let me check. 🤔

My Yahoo mail account.. 2.5 Million unread emails.

IMG_3605.jpeg

Gmail Account: 363,461 unread emails.

1695270250424.png

And I just checked my iPhone and I have over 1000+ messages.

1695270308081.png

I'm ready for my new iPhone.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
It’s all good. My first preference always going to be the 5W Charing method. In emergencies other options can be utilize but those are rare circumstances.

I just hope the batteries have been improved on the new iPhone 15 Pro’s. Last year batteries suckedddd big time. A lot of people on here complained about it.
... 5W Charing method ... A lot of people on here complained about it.

trost

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2017
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.