Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
200.gif

Holy crap I love Gina Linetti!!

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Right! It does match my Natural Titanium iPhone. Don't give me any ideas otherwise, I'll be carrying the Apple Poloshing Cloth everywhere with me LOL.

I think all the colors look great this year. They are stunning. It was a touch choice to choose from this year.
One year I would love to see them flip the script and have fun colors for the Pros and the black to white rainbow of grays for the nons. It would be interesting to see the reaction

One year I would love to see them flip the script and have fun colors for the Pros and the black to white rainbow of grays for the nons. It would be interesting to see the reaction
Agreed! I have a strong feeling the iPhone in color Red is coming next year. It will be very exclusive. We need more robust color for the Pro line up.

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
They feel exactly the same. Except one has an  logo and the other doesn’t

View attachment 2271730

There's no way they feel the same.

Original Apple Polishing cloth looks premium. It looks thicker. It will also last longer. Is that a dark website or what? I'm scared to visit the website now.

MrP90

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
For those doing instore pickup at 8am-8:15am time window, how early should I get there? (7:45am, 730am?) I know there was talk of people bypassing later time slots and just arriving early to pick up early and not sure if there will be a long wait lol. Trying to time this so I can get back to hotel and complete migrating to the new iPhone ASAP for the day.

Reactions: Brad7

E365

macrumors member
May 13, 2010
My “15 PM 1TB Natural” just switched to “Preparing to Ship”!

My order got in at 5:20am Pacific (endless errors ordering 😤) and I have been sitting at Oct 4th - 9th delivery estimate since the order was placed. 🤞

BUT, my Trade In Kit just got added to my Order Details. Hopefully it’s not just my trade-in kit that’s “preparing”….

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
For those doing instore pickup at 8am-8:15am time window, how early should I get there? (7:45am, 730am?) I know there was talk of people bypassing later time slots and just arriving early to pick up early and not sure if there will be a long wait lol. Trying to time this so I can get back to hotel and complete migrating to the new iPhone ASAP for the day.
They'll move you in front of anyone in the line with later appointments. I think they recommend arrive 15 minutes prior to your time, so 7:45 would be good. Umm, I can smell coffee!

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
" data-source="post: 32520601" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
It’s all good. My first preference always going to be the 5W Charing method. In emergencies other options can be utilize but those are rare circumstances.

I just hope the batteries have been improved on the new iPhone 15 Pro’s. Last year batteries suckedddd big time. A lot of people on here complained about it.

Coming from the 13 Pro which was a battery champion, I struggled with the battery life on the 14 Pro. A lot of people said that disabling the AOD would “solve” some of these issues, but, I really liked the feature so why do I disable something I’d otherwise use?

Edit: My grammar.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.