Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
I'm gonna have to go AppleCare+ caseless this year it's looking like

bxQ6nWF.jpg
You should!

It actually looks like this iPhone is from the Future. Looks futuristic. Hopefully, this model feels like its ahead of its time just like the iPhone 4/4S did. I have high expectations set. Next year iPhone Ultra size is going up to 6.9".

Joe mama

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2023
It’s all good. My first preference always going to be the 5W Charing method. In emergencies other options can be utilize but those are rare circumstances.

I just hope the batteries have been improved on the new iPhone 15 Pro’s. Last year batteries suckedddd big time. A lot of people on here complained about it.
I actually have a HomeKit power strip and once my phone gets 95% an automation will turn off the outlet works great and will not over charge it.

Is it just me or does your Apple Polishing Cloth match the natural titanium?

In all seriousness, I’m really excited to see all the iPhone and case colors and textures in person. They all look different in every pic/video. I’m sure they are all gorgeous-well except for the Fine Woven 🤦‍♀️
Right! It does match my Natural Titanium iPhone. Don't give me any ideas otherwise, I'll be carrying the Apple Poloshing Cloth everywhere with me LOL.

I think all the colors look great this year. They are stunning. It was a touch choice to choose from this year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.