Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Even portable ssd’s like the

OWC Envoy Pro mini​

Yes, it supports 5V/0.9A output. Most external hard drives/SSDs/USB accessories peak at 900mAh. In my view this is why there’s a 4.5W limit, it’s because that’s what most devices draw since original USB spec was for 1.0A and they leave some overhead.

Reactions: MrENGLISH

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
So no movement out of china since the 6:22 scan, should I be worried of delay I mean can my phone get to me from china to Georgia by Friday really ?
My gut tells me that an initial scan on Saturday with absolutely no other movement at this point is a problem with a botched scan or delayed reporting. Now, that said, there’s not a lot you can do tonight, but everyone here is saying that tomorrow they should show Shipped in the Apple Store. At that point if it’s still in China perhaps it’s time to get with Apple and make them try to track it down for you?

Reactions: MrENGLISH

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
When mine calls I have The Three O’Clock’s Jet Fighter-I have had it since my very first phone I could set a ring tone on-so probably going on 20 or more years.
When my son was a teenager I had his ringtone set as "Money For Nothing" because when he called... well... it was usually to ask if Bank Of Mom was open. Once he actually launched, I dropped that. My regular ring-tone is the whistle from "Walk Like An Egyptian." I've used it for almost as long as I could create a ring tone in iTunes.

bmustaf

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2007
Telluride, CO
I realize this, but the times seems a bit weird. With the arrival time being 11:03 am on the 19th and the customs timestamp of 2:11 am on the same day, it just seems like a stretch.
How is a stretch? If it arrived in KSF at 1103AM, it was most certainly in PANC well before then (considering these time stamps are KSDF time zone, too), it being in PANC by 2AM KSDF time, contrary to a stretch, this actually nicely aligns (e.g. master scan/touchdown in PANC FTZ = start clearance process), no?

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
No! I told @rjjacobson I want his life. I claimed it first and I told him well over 6 months ago. I want to live like him. He has no worries and no stress. He's just living GOOD!
71693694263__8C48B66E-0652-46F3-847A-4A9CED53243B.jpeg

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
How is a stretch? If it arrived in KSF at 1103AM, it was most certainly in PANC well before then (considering these time stamps are KSDF time zone, too), it being in PANC by 2AM KSDF time, it actually aligns (e.g. scan/touchdown in PANC FTZ = start clearance process), so it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem?
I was just thinking that 2:11 am is about 9 hours before 11:03 am. Maybe I've missed something. They were both marked as Louisville.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
@thatappleguytoday Thank you for a shout-out. I appreciate and respect you more than you know. You are the real one! ☝🏻

That Natural Titanium is sick and I cannot wait!!! 🔥 🔥
Is it just me or does your Apple Polishing Cloth match the natural titanium?

In all seriousness, I’m really excited to see all the iPhone and case colors and textures in person. They all look different in every pic/video. I’m sure they are all gorgeous-well except for the Fine Woven 🤦‍♀️

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
@thatappleguytoday Thank you for a shout-out. I appreciate and respect you more than you know. You are the real one! ☝🏻

That Natural Titanium is sick and I cannot wait!!! 🔥 🔥

Absolutely, it's well deserved. You know it's all love, even when I give you crap about dongles and adapters, it's all love. I appreciate the kind words too ❤️

Lots pf photos coming soon with the natty

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.