Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Demiles

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2013
My ordered 15 has disappeared from the from the store app as well. It only shows accessories for your new iPhone

rhino2627

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2013
Denver, CO
So strange. The Apple Store status has changed to shipped, I got the email notification as well. Both Apple and UPS show it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

But on the UPS site, it shows it's still in ZhengZhou, China as of 9/17 at 6:22pm.

So either the UPS tracking hasn't updated, or I don't see how I'm getting my iPhone tomorrow. We'll see!

Reactions: efjarvis and svish

SaveUsBatman

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2015
Anyone get their "AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Proof of Coverage" email this morning?

This line stood out to me...

Coverage End Date:September 15, 2025

So, they are cheating us of a week's worth of coverage. Seems pretty underhanded.
It’s because that’s the date you purchased it on. If you would’ve bought it when you received the device then it would’ve started on that day.

I don’t buy AppleCare till about 50-ish days after I get it lol. Extend the life a bit.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Here is notification that came little bit ago I had it screenshotted from the notification over this page for fun of it.

IMG_8188.jpeg

darrenf1

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
South Jersey
It’s because that’s the date you purchased it on. If you would’ve bought it when you received the device then it would’ve started on that day.

I don’t buy AppleCare till about 50-ish days after I get it lol. Extend the life a bit.
They really should not start the contract until the phone is actually delivered. That's the underhanded part in my opinion.

Reactions: ecthomp and tekchic

martiansoldier

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2010
Hope this is the one! I should be on the same flight. If not, there's one at 4:36pm.
Flight Aware only shows a 4:46 pm UPS flight to Houston that is yet to leave SDF. Two other early morning flights have already landed in IAH. Interesting to know now that there is also a 11:29 am flight.

UPS also doesn't show an import scan for me yet. So, waiting on the scan and waiting to if I get on the 11:29 am or 4:46 pm.

dancefreak

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
Hermosa Beach, CA
There’s several of us in the same stuck in china situation. We’re all hoping a pallet wasn’t scanned properly on one of the earlier flights and we’ll get sorted when they’re officially imported.

Looks like this is exactly what happened. I don’t know how or when it made the journey but trapped no more!
IMG_3691.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.