Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
This is going to sound slightly insane but does anyone have an idea of if an order set for Oct 17 is going to arrive sooner? Sounds like we’re getting a ton of dates moved up but curious if anyone else close to that date has seen movement. Thank you! :)
I’m 9-16 and it’s never moved up at all.

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
66351b7a1d89bc2acb88505491abdeb3.jpg

45b49589feb3177c5d9f07e382be3cdb.jpg

Got the notice my iPhone has shipped! Still in Louisville despite my initial theory it would ship middle of the night. Then I found a flight going into Houston from Louisville later this morning. We shall see!

Hope this is the one! I should be on the same flight. If not, there's one at 4:36pm.

a83859372

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2022
As I’ve said a few days ago, logistics fascinate me. My wife’s phone was in Wave 1, mine in Wave 2. The Apple notification I posted earlier was for my phone. My import scan just posted as well. My wife’s phone is still waiting. I’m guessing it’s the LIFO (last in, first out) unloading order for the pallets containing the phones. Makes sense.

EDIT: Just got an Apple shipping notification for my wife’s phone. Her import scan should populate shortly.

View attachment 2272163
Same here, my phone’s wave 1 - my import scan timestamp did not occur until 09:10am.

Reactions: AlphaGuitarist

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
I've never had bubbles with this applicator guide. It's the best screen protector I've ever used and the easiest to install. You still have to prep the screen with the wipes and the drying cloth. Then you use the stickers to remove any visible dust before applying the applicator. Bubbles are still possible, but the chances are greatly reduced.
awesome, thanks for the info! definitely ordering one of these right now from Amazon... surprisingly cheap too, I thought it would be more given the spigen brand.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Yeah I can see that at some locations but I would think if only allowed at customer centers then we would be fine. The delivery to an access center is the biggest problem. Guess I can cancel my my choice sub again.
I know it’s just anecdotal, but every year that I’ve picked up at a UPS CC (3 different locations), there haven’t been more than 10 people (usually almost no one) waiting to get their iPhones, and they’ve been very calm and patient.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.