Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

marchrose2011

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
USA
Both my iPhone and Series 9 are now showing as shipped from Apple and I got my Apple Care+ proof of coverage email!! One more day everyone!!!!!

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Does it avoid those annoying bubbles? or is it strictly for alignment purposes?
I've never had bubbles with this applicator guide. It's the best screen protector I've ever used and the easiest to install. You still have to prep the screen with the wipes and the drying cloth. Then you use the stickers to remove any visible dust before applying the applicator. Bubbles are still possible, but the chances are greatly reduced.

supercoffee1025

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
This is going to sound slightly insane but does anyone have an idea of if an order set for Oct 17 is going to arrive sooner? Sounds like we’re getting a ton of dates moved up but curious if anyone else close to that date has seen movement. Thank you! :)

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Yep along with import scans, shipped on Apple Store app delivers tomorrow I now have my proof of applecare + coverage.

IMG_8187.jpeg

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
That’s a good idea but I need my beauty sleep on Friday. I haven’t slept and I’m tired. 😴

Since you asked… let me check. 🤔

My Yahoo mail account.. 2.5 Million unread emails.

View attachment 2271704

Gmail Account: 363,461 unread emails.

View attachment 2271708

And I just checked my iPhone and I have over 1000+ messages.

View attachment 2271709

I'm ready for my new iPhone.
This part of your life always cracks me up! Don’t worry, all of mine are at zero.😂

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Happy Import Scan Day

Good morning!

I just woke up. Today is an important day. Thursday, September 21, 2023. It is currently 4:31 AM.

Today is going to be one of the busiest days in here. I expect everyone to receive their official UPS "Import Scan" stamp. Everyone is required to let us know about their "Import Scan" stamp. Once issued, you will be getting out of Louisville, Kentucky. Today is also the last day we are going to hang out together before you catch a final departure flight or travel via truck to your hometown. 😔

I hope everything goes smoothly for you. My fingers will be crossed. Have a fantastic day and thank you for being here. Let the Import Scans stamp pour in!!! 🔥 🚀

For Photo of the Day. This shot was taken with my iPhone 14 Pro Max, on April 8 at 3:05 PM. 💦 Niagara Falls, Canada. 🇨🇦

View attachment 2272020
Scans have begun on the logs.. its happening @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

AnClar

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
Real mixed bag this morning. Got the expected import scan on my Wave 1 phone…all well there. The bad news…still nothing on my Wave 9/17 6:22PM ZZ arrival still in ZZ phone. No updates at all in MyChoice or AfterShip. Last updates on that one were on 9/19 Cleared import Customs and 9/20 Severe weather delay at Seoul. So it’s either just missed/delayed scans or the phone along with some others is sitting somewhere in a forgotten corner of ZZ. I sure hope it’s the former.

Reactions: Wolfs

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Face ID is much more convenient. I miss the feeling of Touching the button and actually unlocking the iPhone. It's the little weird things that matters to me.
I have an ipad Mini with touch id on the power button and it is oddly satisfying. As is the touch id on the keyboard of by MBA - I do really like the feeling of it - but face id is still preferred by me on my phone overall.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.