Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Careful! If you get the version out of sink with your backup, you will find that you can’t install the backup. I would suggest that the 17.02 goes on last.
Yes. The reason I was asking was because I screwed up by updating to 17.0.1 today without thinking. I was hoping it wasn’t pre-installed with 17.0 so I didn’t have to update before restoring. If it’s pre-installed with 17.0.1 it’ll be even better since I can just update after a restore.

Reactions: Wolfs

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
I'm thinking the build dates of the phone will be mid august so prolly a mid august version of iOS17 then a update waiting

@Bananasaurus what are we going to do tomorrow? We are not going to have anything to track anymore.

1695350693456.gif

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
It always kind of cracks me up that I live in Lubbock, Texas population of 300,000, and we get a plane every morning from UPS from Louisville, all pretty big planes, Airbus 300-622, but every year, the iPhone just comes in from Dallas Fort Worth airport every year which is 320 miles away.
anyways, just a little over 13 hours till I go to the will call window at the customer service center here, give the sweet young lady there a dozen Krispy Kreme‘s for her and the others there, pick up both of the phones and decide what I’m gonna do with the second one because I only intended to order one in the first place but I got a little panicky and keyboard happy on pre-order day, so one is paid with my Apple Card in full and the other one is gonna be a trade-in on my Apple Card monthly payments.
This is what happens when you don’t get enough sleep because you’re Having fun hanging line with Yaya, and all the other yahoos here.
I enjoy this time here because we all roit for each other to get our devices as soon as possible and help others, with no thought of politics for any of the other BS.
You got them to hold for pickup?

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
I can’t believe iPhone 14 and Apple Watch Ultra are already outdated now. It seems like it happened yesterday.
I know that you are getting an ultra 2. I just couldn’t justify it because the only thing I want is the double click. It’s going to drive me nuts, but I just can’t justify 800 dollars for one thing. But I hope very much that you will enjoy your and keep me up to date on how much you love it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.