Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
And just like that, they vanished.

View attachment 2275140
The 15 Pro Natural Titanium is available in Orlando, FL, and Boca Raton for pickup today.
Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 8.39.29 AM.png

Reactions: iHeartsteve

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
Huh?
"Your package is pending release from a non-UPS broker. Contact the non-UPS broker for additional information."

• Wow
Reactions: xxray
I mean this with the upmost sincerity: If there was absolutely no option of any type of restore I would probably only upgrade every couple of years. Setting up everything as new is a PITA.
But it insures you get the best, least buggy experience. We have a whole year to live with this iPhone.

Reactions: alexcue

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Maybe it's a glitch? I would call UPS and find out what's going on.

You shouldn't have posted a picture of your email. Maybe they saw you do that too have items coming in and it's too much to handle?

Calling won't get me anywhere and with my frustration right now, it won't help. I appreciate your concern, that's very nice of you. Hopefully it'll switch to loaded on truck soon. If not, I'll just be enjoying the sun and beach all weekend.

Only me though lol

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Good morning! Happy iPhone day!
It’s been a very long week and a difficult one at times, but the day that we have been waiting for is finally here. Special thanks to the amazing @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for everything that she has done. Honestly most all of us members don’t even know how hard she has worked for us. She is a special friend and she has worked untold hours to make this be as amazing as it was. I say that I love her and I am not kidding. ❤️ you my special friend.
Soon everyone will have their iPhone. Just think about that. There were times when it didn’t seem like it was possible. But now it’s coming soon.
Have a fantastic day everyone!!

Last edited:

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
Aren’t you in Europe till next week? Are you just going to have them hold it for you?
they hold it for 7 days :) I set the pickup date for 24th and I'm arriving on 28th.

but I can still check the (un)availability in the app and make other orders, even if I'm in EU. It's based on ZIP not IP

Reactions: iHeartsteve
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.