Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jhowieii

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
North Carolina
Whooo Hooo!

Attachments

• IMG_9503.jpeg
    IMG_9503.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 40

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Ok, so I have a question to y'all.

With the software update bug and all that is going around, I think I"m going to set up my iPhone as NEW, make any software updates that are needed and THEN restore from iCloud backup. Is this correct? Could I still use Quickstart, if I wanted at that point?

Also, I will be helping my girlfriend with her iPhone setup, but hers might be a little more complicated. She is coming from an iPhone 11 and I know she has not updated to iOS 17 yet. So, when I set hers up, should I set hers up as new, update the software and then restore from iCloud backup?

Any other recommendations would be welcome.

Good morning! Happy iPhone day!
It’s been a very long week and a difficult one at times, but the day that we have been waiting for is finally here. Special thanks to the amazing @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for everything that she has done. Honestly all most of us members don’t even know how hard she has worked for us. She is a special friend and she has worked untold hours to make this be as amazing as it was. I say that I love her and I am not kidding. ❤️ you my special friend.
Soon everyone will have their iPhone. Just think about that. There were times when it didn’t seem like it was possible. But now it’s coming soon.
Have a fantastic day everyone!!
Thank you @tdar

Thank you for hanging out with us. I appreciate you so much.

I'm sorry again you had to skim through 400 pages. But the good news is you got back in time and were able to post and catch up. Big things are coming our way next year. I hope you are going to enjoy your new iPhone. It's an amazing phone.

I'll probably see you around here and there and you'll see a bunch of my posts begging Apple to do this and do that until they get sick and tired of seeing my same posts LOL! Anyways, congratulations again! I'm so happy for you!!! Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can do for you to help.

Reactions: SpecB and efjarvis

hch720

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2022
Those who are doing the pickup: what is your check in window and is it ready for pickup yet?

svish

macrumors G4
Nov 25, 2017
Got my hands on a Natural Titanium Pro Max while waiting for my phone to be delivered. Delivery date has still not moved and is scheduled for 9th Oct.

Pro Max Natural Titanium.jpeg

Pro Max.jpeg

Had a look at all the other colours too

Attachments

• 15 Plus Yellow.jpeg
    15 Plus Yellow.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Pro Max Black.jpeg
    Pro Max Black.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Pro Max Blue.jpeg
    Pro Max Blue.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 73
  • Pro Max White.jpeg
    Pro Max White.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 15 Plus Green.jpeg
    15 Plus Green.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 59
  • 15 Plus Blue.jpeg
    15 Plus Blue.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 15 Plus Pink.jpeg
    15 Plus Pink.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4854.jpeg
    IMG_4854.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 65
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.