Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Printed the shipping release forms that Apple sent, signed them and stuck them to my front door in case I was not home when UPS arrived. Sure enough, I was not home when UPS showed up. Tracking was delayed, never showed as ā€œout for deliveryā€ until after the truck stopped by, so I didnā€™t know to run home to be there in time for the delivery. Checked my driveway camera and the driver never left the truck, didnā€™t see the release forms left at my door and just drove off a minute later. Donā€™t understand why the driver never left the truck. Now delivery is rescheduled for Monday, so I will have to work from home that day just to make sure Iā€™m here to receive my phones. Called UPS to see if I can pick the phone up from their shipping facility the driver came from and the phone rep told me that the sender has restrictions on the shipment preventing any changes to the delivery.

I donā€™t understand why Apple put these restrictions in place. Had I known about this ahead of time I would have just gone with in store pickupā€¦
I would have done in store pickup too had I known this

Reactions: PoitNarf

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Today feels like

200w.gif

That is not how iPhone Day is supposed to go down.

My iPhone needs to get here already. It's taking too long to deliver.

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! BOTH OF OUR IPHONE 15 PRO MAXES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAWWWWWW!!!!

I have work the remainder of today so I will be setting up our iPhones this afternoon after work is over with.

Happy iPhone 15 delivery day, everybody!!!

I'll still be here to help share in everyone's excitement.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Question for everyoneā€¦ when was the last time you had to ā€œsignā€ for something from UPS? Most of the time they just hand me the item and then bounce (not sure if itā€™s a San Diego, CA thing). It just seems like since the pandemic I havenā€™t had to sign anything; just be available to receive the package šŸ¤”
I must say, I love San Diego. I try to make sure to have breakfast/lunch at Hob Nob Hill when Iā€™m there.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
So what do we do tomorrow? hmm whos going to be posting new photos of things they've captured with the pro max? i myself will be leaving for Vegas tonight to catch the Football game sunday night super stoked
Going to a one year oldā€™s birthday party tomorrow, so I guess my first pics will be of a baby with cake smeared on his face. šŸ˜‚

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
How does Natural titanium looks in person? I am still waiting for mine, The regular UPS driver is out today else it should have been in my hands by now..
I love it. I saw someone else say that itā€™s boring but beautiful. I agree, itā€™s just kinda gray but it goes with anything and it reflects the tones of the room youā€™re in very nicely. Itā€™s very soft and polished looking

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.