Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
ae2667e311bc5b4c56a859a723540958.jpg

giphy.gif

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Oh, nice! I donā€™t know that I realized you were in Colorado as well.

The in-store pick up was a breeze. I walked out with both devices. I have 14 days to return the trade-in iPhone 14 pro. Which, when I think about it, Iā€™m paying for both damn devices! why wouldnā€™t I be able to walk out with both of them? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Ŗ
Right? Iā€™m sure theyā€™d love it if you kept the 14PM

kiddsupreme

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
Updated delivery time. I only get back to Nashville at 530pm this evening so he beats me to my door. Thankfully someone is home to sign.
Question for everyoneā€¦ when was the last time you had to ā€œsignā€ for something from UPS? Most of the time they just hand me the item and then bounce (not sure if itā€™s a San Diego, CA thing). It just seems like since the pandemic I havenā€™t had to sign anything; just be available to receive the package šŸ¤”

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX

Oh, nice! I donā€™t know that I realized you were in Colorado as well.

The in-store pick up was a breeze. I walked out with both devices. I have 14 days to return the trade-in iPhone 14 pro. Which, when I think about it, Iā€™m paying for both damn devices! why wouldnā€™t I be able to walk out with both of them? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Ŗ
I love Colorado! I bought my AirPods Pro 1 when they were released at one of the Denver Apple stores in an indoor mall.

Reactions: POWERPLANTHOMER

xfusejc

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2006
UPS truck has been within a mile of my house for the past hour, I'm gettin antsy!
Lucky. My tracking says 5-8p. I couldnā€™t set it for pickup at the Customer Center due to ā€œrestrictions from shipperā€, which means I have to wait the whole freaking day for mine šŸ„²

• Sad
Reactions: naturalstar

PoitNarf

macrumors 65816
May 28, 2007
Northern NJ
Printed the shipping release forms that Apple sent, signed them and stuck them to my front door in case I was not home when UPS arrived. Sure enough, I was not home when UPS showed up. Tracking was delayed, never showed as ā€œout for deliveryā€ until after the truck stopped by, so I didnā€™t know to run home to be there in time for the delivery. Checked my driveway camera and the driver never left the truck, didnā€™t see the release forms left at my door and just drove off a minute later. Donā€™t understand why the driver never left the truck. Now delivery is rescheduled for Monday, so I will have to work from home that day just to make sure Iā€™m here to receive my phones. Called UPS to see if I can pick the phone up from their shipping facility the driver came from and the phone rep told me that the sender has restrictions on the shipment preventing any changes to the delivery.

I donā€™t understand why Apple put these restrictions in place. Had I known about this ahead of time I would have just gone with in store pickupā€¦

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
Question for everyoneā€¦ when was the last time you had to ā€œsignā€ for something from UPS? Most of the time they just hand me the item and then bounce (not sure if itā€™s a San Diego, CA thing). It just seems like since the pandemic I havenā€™t had to sign anything; just be available to receive the package šŸ¤”
I usually meet them but yeah I think they just mark it as signed. FedEx used to just toss mine at my door and dip. The thunk is what alerted me then I would get a text saying delivered and 'signed for' lol

While today might not really be that big a day compared to Christmas season they know about iPhone buyers :D they know we are sitting here waiting waiting waiting waiting

tunastink

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2019
UPS says out for delivery with a 4 hour window. That doesnā€™t start for another couple of hours, but Iā€™m set up with my laptop by the window to watch for UPS while I work. Iā€™ve already seen a few big brown trucks drive by and got excitedā€¦ haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.