Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
UPS99 has landed. Waiting for the scan! I wonder if mine will truck here or fly. Thereā€™s a UPS flight from Louisville to Columbus tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_4548.jpeg
    IMG_4548.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: sudofrank

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
UPS99 has landed. Waiting for the scan! I wonder if mine will truck here or fly. Thereā€™s a UPS flight from Louisville to Columbus tonight.
Nice,no idea which flight mine was on. Saw the 4 heading to Louisville, seemed like they all took off around the same time

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
So if our phones arrive in Louisville tonight, what do you think the odds are of a phone being delivered to DC tomorrow?

They will be flown to DC tomorrow. If shipped by UPS, you may even have a chance of getting them tomorrow or even having it held at your local distribution center for you to pick up. If shipped by FDX, it will make it, but it will not be delivered until your given delivery date; additionally, they will not release it to you if you go to their distribution center to pick it up.

BL.

EastCoastSurfing

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2023
Charleston, South Carolina
Nice,no idea which flight mine was on. Saw the 4 heading to Louisville, seemed like they all took off around the same time
Likely 99 if your phone was shipping from Incheon / Seoul. 99 flies from Seoul and refuels in Anchorage. It seems whatever is on 99 leaving Seoul will stay on that plane. Anchorage seems like a pit stop for service to Louisville for flight 99.

Reactions: davepo

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
Likely 99 if your phone was shipping from Incheon / Seoul. 99 flies from Seoul and refuels in Anchorage. It seems whatever is on 99 leaving Seoul will stay on that plane. Anchorage seems like a pit stop for service to Louisville for flight 99.

Anchorage is the stop for all cargo that fly the Great Circle route, so you'll see FDX, Polar, UPS, Kalitta, China Cargo, JAL Cargo, Cathay Pacific Cargo, DHL, Asiana Cargo, and others all stop there.

BL.

Texas6283

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2023
Austin, TX
Uh oh. Delivery still says by 7 PM tonight but I thought itā€™d be in Columbus by now.
Sameā€¦ again. Our phones must be having fun together. I thought for sure when I woke up this morning that mine would at least be on the way out of Kentucky

Attachments

• IMG_0329.png
    IMG_0329.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 64

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Remember kids, check your apple care effective coverage dates. The coverage shouldnā€™t start until itā€™s delivered.

sudofrank

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2023
TX, US
Last update for mine is that it's still in Louisville. This either means it didn't make it onto one of the two flights inbound to KSAT this morning, or UPS hasn't updated their tracking.

We'll see if it actually shows up today :p

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Last update for mine is that it's still in Louisville. This either means it didn't make it onto one of the two flights inbound to KSAT this morning, or UPS hasn't updated their tracking.

We'll see if it actually shows up today :p
It's so frustrating to be given 10/10, then 10/11, and now 10/12 but no movement.

xtremefx

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2016
Boca Raton, FL. U.S.A.
Hi guys! Nice to see you again this year... Just ordering right now my 15 PM Blue Ti. 256Gb (Upgrading from an XS 256Gb). with a delivery date of Nov 1-8 ... hope this get sooner and will update the post sometimes when i got notice!
And Congrats on everybody that's already have their phones!

Reactions: EastCoastSurfing

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
not being An @5s but I think ups isnā€™t going to move them until the dates of the original order.
If that's the case, they would use the quoted date as the date of delivery. It makes no sense for them to hold them and miss dates; they lose customer confidence. That's true on launch dates, but we're well past that now. There's no incentive to hold them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.