Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Not yet. Mine also says the delivery date will be provided as soon as possible. I am expecting it to update sometime before 9am this morning as they are loading trucks for today’s deliveries. I wouldn’t stress too much. The service Apple used doesn’t ship on Saturday and nothing ships on Sunday so I would expect both of our phones to be out for delivery and actually delivered today. If they don’t show up up- we got a problem
Yeah I also think that it will be updated about that time, contacted apple just in case so they can start worrying about my package before I do :D On 12th the customer rep said that I'll be receiving it on 13th guaranteed. But as you can see I didn't so yeah lets hope today is THE day

mel823

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2012
NYC
Was just checking to see if there was any availability of the White 512GB iPhone Pro in my area, and it keeps telling to me pickup November 8th. Usually it just says not available. Now I’m wondering if it really isn’t available until the 11/08.

f7ad885bf9a94d56a6e196e31422cc93.jpg

WOODYDOG1

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2023
Today is the day it's less than a mile from my house. Picked up ultra 2 watch Saturday going to set up watch and phone from scratch today. Coming from s22+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231016_072149.jpg
    Screenshot_20231016_072149.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 58

73CortinaV8

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
Both the 15 pro and the 15pm are in stock today for all capacities and all colors except for natural at apple in SF.

Funny how the fake supply shortage just evaporated

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Apple now started an investigation to find out where's my iPhone as my UPS tracking did not update since 13th. Did you get new delivery date on UPS so far? Mine stiill says "... will be provided as soon as possible".

View attachment 2296382
I had the same thing. just a couple possibilities. If it's in UPS's hand the last update was Friday. apple restricts tracking status. I have had many other packages with micro tracking. My phone and ipad, were not nearly as specific as other companies packages. What does the tracking say this morning.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Anyone with any updates to there iPhone orders that ordered a iPhone 15 Pro Max on October 1, and have a delivery range of Oct. 24 to Oct. 31? Mine is still in processing I'm hoping it will change status this week. Same with my new 2021 iMac that has a delivery range of October 26 to Nov. 2

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
I had the same thing. just a couple possibilities. If it's in UPS's hand the last update was Friday. apple restricts tracking status. I have had many other packages with micro tracking. My phone and ipad, were not nearly as specific as other companies packages. What does the tracking say this morning.

It was out for delivery on firday but never arrived. Then it changed to "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." and still says the same this morning

Reactions: Texas6283

matthewadams

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2012
Anyone with any updates to there iPhone orders that ordered a iPhone 15 Pro Max on October 1, and have a delivery range of Oct. 24 to Oct. 31? Mine is still in processing I'm hoping it will change status this week. Same with my new 2021 iMac that has a delivery range of October 26 to Nov. 2
Ordered sept 18th with range of Oct 19-24 with no movement whatsoever. 15PM 1TB.
Was hoping for things to have moved by now.

Dead0k

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2015
Poland
I am in the same range Oct 24-31. Ordered on Sept 28 (Pro 256 black) and on Sept 30 (Pro Max 512 black) and also no movement (in processing with no charge). I expect a charge to happen on Oct 17, pessimistically on Oct 19-20.

Texas6283

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2023
Austin, TX
It was out for delivery on firday but never arrived. Then it changed to "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." and still says the same this morning
any update on yours? Mine still has not updated and it’s 930 now. Running out of time since I think the trucks usually leave by this time…

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
Today is the day it's less than a mile from my house. Picked up ultra 2 watch Saturday going to set up watch and phone from scratch today. Coming from s22+
Is this your first iPhone?

Regardless, I’m excited for you. My 15 pro max in natural titanium came in on Saturday and I’m so happy with it! It’s one of my favorite iPhones ever- and I’ve owned many models.

Texas6283

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2023
Austin, TX
I’m in Delaware so for me it’s past 10 😕
Mine never updated. I ended up texting with apple support and canceling it. If it still arrives I Will have to return it to the Apple Store or mail it back before I get a refund. I just ordered the same phone form the Apple Store and selected same day courier for today. Oddly enough I got an 800.00 credit this time instead of the 550.00 that I originally had

mel823

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2012
NYC
So the phone I wanted finally became available in a store near me. Ordered it, but the charge got flagged as fraud. I sorted that out, but I had to cancel my order since Apple kept saying update my payment information, but wasn’t providing anywhere to update. Now, I’m waiting for my Apple Account balance, which was the majority of the payment, to come back to may account, which according to Apple will take 3-5 business days.

davepo

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2023
Mine never updated. I ended up texting with apple support and canceling it. If it still arrives I Will have to return it to the Apple Store or mail it back before I get a refund. I just ordered the same phone form the Apple Store and selected same day courier for today. Oddly enough I got an 800.00 credit this time instead of the 550.00 that I originally had
Mine also never updated. Never heard back from apple’s investigation either. Please post here in case your tracking updates in any way

Texas6283

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2023
Austin, TX
Mine also never updated. Never heard back from apple’s investigation either. Please post here in case your tracking updates in any way
Mine is going back to apple. They said there’s a chance that it will still get delivered to me and if it does I will have to take it to the Apple Store. Idk if I’ll still be able to track it.. I hope so because I’m curios to see if it makes it

A recovery intercept was requested for this package. / Your package will be delivered to an alternate address.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I hope I see my phone change to the next step - since my range is October 24- to Oct. 31 and October 24 is next tues - if it wants to get here on October 24 then it needs to be leave china soon

Last edited:

Dead0k

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2015
Poland
I hope I see my phone change to the next step - since my range is October 24- to Oct. 31 and October 24 is next monday - if it wants to get here on October 24 then it needs to be leave china soon
Has Apple already charged you? I have same range and no charge yet.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I’m sorry this is off topic I also order a 2021 M1 iMac and the delivery range for that is October 26 And we know that date is also next week -and my dad is paying for it and he said his card has been charge but it’s still in the processing stage you would think if Apple has charged the card it would be ready to ship- I know sometime they kind of just want Check if the payment is good since I know some people see a charge post then it disappears like couple day

Last edited:

Adeezah

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2023
By the looks of it I won’t be getting it tomorrow as stated by UPS. My phone is in Louisville since Saturday and it didn’t move yet
IMG_5748.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.