Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Shoot. Guess JOD is out of the question. My sister’s iPhone 11 does have an IMEI and it’s shipped so that’s good for her I guess lol.

Update: found where JOD is but unfortunately no such luck with my 11 Pro Max. IMEI is N/A.
Yeah mine is a JOD upgrade and it was blank before. Today it showed up not too along ago.

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
When was your order finalized?
Placed my order about 5 minutes after pre orders went live. Over the phone and got charged Sunday morning, got a shipping label Sunday as well. It showed shipped on my T Mobile account now as well and I got a text stating my device was shipped.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Placed my order about 5 minutes after pre orders went live. Over the phone and got charged Sunday morning, got a shipping label Sunday as well. It showed shipped on my T Mobile account now as well and I got a text stating my device was shipped.

Ah. See I got none of that lol. So I’m pretty distraught for my chances of arriving Friday. Bummer. My T-Mobile Rep kept putting me on hold for 10 minutes at a time and kept screwing up my capacity and color. Finally got everything I wanted and order finalized by 8:44 and have a shipping date of 9/21-9/24 but they promised me I made the window for launch day delivery.

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Ah. See I got none of that lol. So I’m pretty distraught for my chances of arriving Friday. Bummer. My T-Mobile Rep kept putting me on hold for 10 minutes at a time and kept screwing up my capacity and color. Finally got everything I wanted and order finalized by 8:44 and have a shipping date of 9/21-9/24 but they promised me I made the window for launch day delivery.
That sucks man. Hopefully they still get it to you by launch day. It can ship even the same day, Friday and still arrive to you. I’ve had pre orders from T Mobile ship out at 2am release date and be in my city by 6am and go through sorting, and delivered.

Reactions: dkinley1

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
I finally have some progress again. Got an email that my add a line has been activated and got the phone number assigned. Hopefully that means it’ll be ready for the phone to attach to it shortly.

forza1976

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
Grand Haven MI
Man, wish I had an update from mine. I'm switching from ATT to Tmobile and went into the store Friday, not finalized until 11am mountain so I'm assuming I'm on backorder being so late to the game Friday.

My order tracking still says:
"If you recently placed an order for a new line and activation, your order is still working through our system, please come back and check again later.

Thank you-we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Reactions: nateatlarge

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
We should see a ton of charges tomorrow morning and throughout the day

ED088A33-CE7A-4ED5-BAA5-F12B30D0CA47.png
[doublepost=1568679703][/doublepost]
Man, wish I had an update from mine. I'm switching from ATT to Tmobile and went into the store Friday, not finalized until 11am mountain so I'm assuming I'm on backorder being so late to the game Friday.

My order tracking still says:
"If you recently placed an order for a new line and activation, your order is still working through our system, please come back and check again later.

Thank you-we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

it will be ok soon enough

JackTwist

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2015
I haven’t heard a lot of movement regarding the silver Pro models in the larger hard drive sizes. I’m hoping perhaps the backorder estimates are a bit aggressive on these since even Apple’s site showed significant delays within the first hour. Since T-Mobile’s system failed my original order and delayed the corrected order until over 24 hours after preorder launch, I hope these are inaccurate. Especially since the backorder times haven’t really shifted since then.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
I haven’t heard a lot of movement regarding the silver Pro models in the larger hard drive sizes. I’m hoping perhaps the backorder estimates are a bit aggressive on these since even Apple’s site showed significant delays within the first hour. Since T-Mobile’s system failed my original order and delayed the corrected order until over 24 hours after preorder launch, I hope these are inaccurate. Especially since the backorder times haven’t really shifted since then.
What did you order
[doublepost=1568680415][/doublepost]
Apparently not hahah

If you could go to T-Mobile and tell them to process my order..... That would be great.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
Silver 11 Pro 256GB. Preorder times haven’t changed since Friday morning. Other models have shifted higher or lower. Perhaps these models haven’t reached the US yet.

Your estimated ship date OCT 2-25.

there is 10 plus airplanes in the air so we will see. You should be good. If you ordered in the first 4-6 hours you will get it on launch

Reactions: dkinley1

JackTwist

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2015
Your estimated ship date OCT 2-25.

there is 10 plus airplanes in the air so we will see. You should be good. If you ordered in the first 4-6 hours you will get it on launch
I did originally but since the original order failed, and thanks to your recommendation, I called support back twice the following day before they discovered the system failure and placed the replacement order. This put me much further down the list. Also, per your recommendation, I did contact T-Force via Twitter, but the response was essentially “Thanks for the feedback.” I’m glad you told me to call though because otherwise I’d be waiting... and waiting... and... well, you get it.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I did originally but since the original order failed, and thanks to your recommendation, I called support back twice the following day before they discovered the system failure and placed the replacement order. This put me much further down the list. Also, per your recommendation, I did contact T-Force via Twitter, but the response was essentially “Thanks for the feedback.” I’m glad you told me to call though because otherwise I’d be waiting... and waiting... and... well, you get it.

Yeah T-Force is kinda useless when they screw up.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State

oh F**k that’s right!

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
My understanding is that will add a one day punishment to your pickup/delivery
I’ve done this every year without an issue. Always picked up on release date but I did see some other threads saying there is changes this year and rumored it adds a day. I know it usually does to a store but I haven’t ever had it done when it’s held at the HUB/CC center where it’s sorted.
[doublepost=1568684521][/doublepost]
I did. I was surprised it was available already because normally it would be grayed out until there’s an origin scan.
Same here! I did it for both my Apple Watch and iPhone. I saw another thread here on macrumors saying it started to add a day now, who knows how true that is but definitely something to keep an eye on.

Reactions: nateatlarge
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.