Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seinman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2011
Philadelphia
Don't count on that. I ordered a 64gb 11 Pro Max about 1am this morning and the rep on the phone said it would be shipped this Friday or Saturday but I just received a text message saying it would ship out between October 9-25. I would tend to believe this since it's said these dates on their website since Saturday I believe.

My text says 9/21-9/24, which is what the website said before and after I ordered. I think it helps that the 64 GB is probably one of the less popular models for pre-order. We'll see, though. It's not like I NEED it right away so if the date slips, oh well.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
I didn’t have to pay anything
First year they have done this
[doublepost=1568724023][/doublepost]
No charges for me on my 11 Pro Max. Still optimistic for a Friday delivery though.

Only time I have seen T-Mobile slide customers was the iPhone 6 launch. After that they got pretty good at predicting orders and have a safe buffer of 4-20 days to keep hopes down of sooner delivery so customers don’t call angry a phone doesn’t ship.

itsboi

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2015
No charges on my 64 GB 11 Pro Midnight Green. Ordered minutes before preorder officially opened online.

Edit: Just got charged right after I said that lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: midnightgreen

midnightgreen

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2019
SoHo
No charge or MyChoice info for my midnight green 64gb 11 pro either. Order was finalized at 8:14am est.

Same here, my order was finalized around 8:09 lol est.

Same as you still on my midnight green 64gb ... tforce assures me I am all good, but absolutely nothing!! No charge, no UPS, nada, grr ... last year I walked into TMO and picked one up launch day, was so nice!

Yeah, I called them to make sure. The order shows processing (but only on the app, on the website I can click ‘upgrade’ still). But I’m pretty much same as you, no notifications for anything!

No charges for me on my 11 Pro Max. Still optimistic for a Friday delivery though.

This is me 100%, no notifs/charges but I’m still optimistic lol.

First year they have done this
[doublepost=1568724023][/doublepost]

Only time I have seen T-Mobile slide customers was the iPhone 6 launch. After that they got pretty good at predicting orders and have a safe buffer of 4-20 days to keep hopes down of sooner delivery so customers don’t call angry a phone doesn’t ship.

What happened with the iPhone 6 launch? 6 was the only phone I didn’t pre order!!

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Nothing in UPS though. Anyone who just got charged that has a shipping date of 9/20? I can assume since I was charged that I have a guaranteed Friday delivery now?

itsboi

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2015
Nothing in UPS though. Anyone who just got charged that has a shipping date of 9/20? I can assume since I was charged that I have a guaranteed Friday delivery now?
I just got charged and my shipping date is 9/20.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
upload_2019-9-17_9-46-51.png

Never been happier to see such a large amount of money leave my pocket lmao

Reactions: nateatlarge
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.