Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeans94621

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
I was just charged for iPhone 11 pro midnight green 64. No other activities. Excited for the charge though.

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
Nothing yet for my two 11's...
But I have a business account so I have no idea if I've been "charged".
I have one that says "pre-order ships by 9/20" (64GB Black iPhone 11).
The other says "pre-order estimated to ship 9/21-9/24" (64GB Purple iPhone 11).
Both with overnight shipping.
My 2 cases and screen protectors did show up yesterday though...but that is nothing new.

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
I ordered a 128GB iPhone 11 Red on JOD.

I have the shipping label created and its showing "Shipment Ready for UPS". I don't expect much to change on that till late tonight or tomorrow. However, I do already show the IMEI (that updated last night) around 8PM PDT. So it seems T-Mobile has possession of the phone at least just hasn't actually handed it off to UPS yet.

I'm optimistic.

md1801

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
St. Louis, MO
I ordered a 128GB iPhone 11 Red on JOD.

I have the shipping label created and its showing "Shipment Ready for UPS". I don't expect much to change on that till late tonight or tomorrow. However, I do already show the IMEI (that updated last night) around 8PM PDT. So it seems T-Mobile has possession of the phone at least just hasn't actually handed it off to UPS yet.

I'm optimistic.
You're in good shape. The handoff you mentioned likely won't take place until late night on Thursday or even into early Friday morning, but it is all but guaranteed you'll see your phone on launch day.

Reactions: Margit72

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Does it matter if my T-Mobile charges are pending? Does that mean I haven't actually been charged, or is that going to be the same thing?

I'm still seeing nothing in My Choice.

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
I’m leaving Verizon to T-Mobile. I keep hearing Jump on demand. Is this like sprints, iPhone forever plan? Simply put, new iPhone every year? How does it work?

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
No it doesn't matter or no I haven't actually been charged?
[doublepost=1568732899][/doublepost]
I’m leaving Verizon to T-Mobile. I keep hearing Jump on demand. Is this like sprints, iPhone forever plan? Simply put, new iPhone every year? How does it work?
Sort of. It is for well qualified customers that allows you to lease phones at high monthly payments for little to no down, and you can trade up to 12 times a year I think.

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
Sort of. It is for well qualified customers that allows you to lease phones at high monthly payments for little to no down, and you can trade up to 12 times a year I think.

Yep you can upgrade every 30 days on Jump On Demand (JOD)

Reactions: dkinley1

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
No it doesn’t matter.
All chargers are pending until they clear. Usually 24 hours.

thebutlerdunnit

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
I have UPS tracking info and IMEI info for my 64GB iPhone 11's (one purple and one white). Ordered just before 8am eastern on Friday. Just got the details this morning.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
No it doesn’t matter.
All chargers are pending until they clear. Usually 24 hours.
Cool. That makes me feel a bit better lol. I'm still waiting on an IMEI for my 11 Pro Max. My sister's 11 64GB Green has one under our EIP, but my JOD doesn't have one yet.

Also, I propose we have some abbreviations cause the names this year can get long.

11, 11P, 11PM
11 - B, W, G, Y, P, (P)R
11P/11PM - MG, SG, S, G

So I have an 11 G 64GB and an 11PM MG 256GB ordered.

Reactions: nateatlarge

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
I have UPS tracking info and IMEI info for my 64GB iPhone 11's (one purple and one white). Ordered just before 8am eastern on Friday. Just got the details this morning.

All these folks that ordered in the morning on preorder day and it took till now to get IMEI and UPS details will hate me. I preordered on Friday evening with TForce (mind you it was an 11 and not an 11 Pro). I was very surprised I would be getting it (according to them and what my T-Mobile account shows) on the 20th.

Reactions: Margit72

thebutlerdunnit

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
All these folks that ordered in the morning on preorder day and it took till now to get IMEI and UPS details will hate me. I preordered on Friday evening with TForce (mind you it was an 11 and not an 11 Pro). I was very surprised I would be getting it (according to them and what my T-Mobile account shows) on the 20th.

No hate coming from me. I really don't see this as the big deal that some do. I just like sharing info. Even if there's zero substance to glean from it.

If I had to get up at 3am this year I would have passed on the phone entirely. But I was able to call while getting ready for work so that's fine by me. I get it when I get it. No stress on my end about a phone showing up. The one I have still works.

I hope you get yours when you want and that it's what you hope it is.

Reactions: Kal-037

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
This is my first time upgrading w/ T-Mobile (in over a decade).
Is it like the old days where I can just pop my sim into the new phone and be good to go?
I realize I still have to restore the new phone via iCloud (or use the new "migration" feature) to get all my data transferred to the new phone, but do I really need to do anything with the sim card?

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my first time upgrading w/ T-Mobile (in over a decade).
Is it like the old days where I can just pop my sim into the new phone and be good to go?
I realize I still have to restore the new phone via iCloud (or use the new "migration" feature) to get all my data transferred to the new phone, but do I really need to do anything with the sim card?
I've been swapping SIMs since going from my first iPhone 6 on T-Mobile to my 6s Plus. I've done the same with my iPhone 7 Plus to my S8 when I gave Android a try, just to tell you it's cross-platform too.

Reactions: vbrad26

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
I've been swapping SIMs since going from my first iPhone 6 on T-Mobile to my 6s Plus. I've done the same with my iPhone 7 Plus to my S8 when I gave Android a try, just to tell you it's cross-platform too.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will go ahead and put my old sim into the new phone.
Thanks!

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
Is anyone currently using iOS 13.1 Beta? I'm just wondering how's that gonna work with the new iPhones having iOS 13. Compared to the beta currently at 13.1?
[doublepost=1568734806][/doublepost]
Thanks for the reply. I guess I will go ahead and put my old sim into the new phone.
Thanks!
Now when the iPhone gets 5G, I don't know if we'll need a new sim but who knows by then. I'm currently using E-Sim and have been for a while on this iPhone Xs Max.

Reactions: vbrad26

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Is anyone currently using iOS 13.1 Beta? I'm just wondering how's that gonna work with the new iPhones having iOS 13. Compared to the beta currently at 13.1?
I'm on 13.1 Developer Beta 3 (probably 4 by the time my phone arrives.) I'll be upgrading to the 13.1 public seed on my 11PM and hopefully it will be compatible. (as in public compatible with developer. Beta versions are compatible if they're the same seed)

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
You’ll have to update the new phone to 13.1 beta in order to restore from the backup of your current device.
Will the 11, 11Pro and 11 Pro Max have the profile available?
[doublepost=1568734932][/doublepost]
I'm on 13.1 Developer Beta 3 (probably 4 by the time my phone arrives.) I'll be upgrading to the 13.1 public seed on my 11PM and hopefully it will be compatible. (as in public compatible with developer. Beta versions are compatible if they're the same seed)
So the 11PM should have it on launch day then? I'm just making sure before I do anything lmao.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Will the 11, 11Pro and 11 Pro Max have the profile available?
[doublepost=1568734932][/doublepost]
So the 11PM should have it on launch day then? I'm just making sure before I do anything lmao.
I imagine by launch Apple will have released them since developers will need to get apps ready for 13.1 on the new iPhones. Also, they'll probably want developers to start building apps using the U1 chip straight away, which will be a 13.1 thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.