Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
Maybe my IMEI will be on by tonight. My email saying my order was finalized was sent at 8:44am. What about yours, and what's your shipping date?
I got my final email, after I signed the document and everything at 7:46 am (Central time), My Shipping date showed 9/21-9/24

AppleHater

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Ordered Saturday morning. Payment is pending but no update what so ever. Supposed to deliver Friday. I’ll see.

Chrisodium

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
I got charged yesterday afternoon but no info on shipping. If i remember correctly, T-Mobile shipped devices way before we got the tracking info. Keep in mind UPS is being slammed with orders right now. So we probably wont get tracking until a day or two before we receive it. So technically if you got charged, it got shipped. And even if its in the area, UPS is told to hold devices till the day of release.

Reactions: Margit72

forza1976

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
Grand Haven MI
I have been charged for a new account with TMobile. Pro Green, 64gb ordered at 11am mountain from the store in Denver. I don't see any tracking info in the UPS app, typically I see new packages in there. Fingers crossed it comes this week?

trublu85

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
New York
I got charged yesterday afternoon but no info on shipping. If i remember correctly, T-Mobile shipped devices way before we got the tracking info. Keep in mind UPS is being slammed with orders right now. So we probably wont get tracking until a day or two before we receive it. So technically if you got charged, it got shipped. And even if its in the area, UPS is told to hold devices till the day of release.

makes sense why my imei is up and my lease says active shipped but no tracking number as of yet

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Just got off of the phone with an Area Manager at T-Mobile, and he said to let everyone know, not to worry. As long as you received an order confirmation email, you will get your device. If you haven’t gotten an email from T-mobile with your tracking number by 2:30pm est today, your phone is still coming, but will be shipped mid-week, next week. It’s coming people!

Reactions: Margit72

forza1976

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
Grand Haven MI
makes sense why my imei is up and my lease says active shipped but no tracking number as of yet

Perhaps a dumb question but where do you gain access to your IMEI? I don't have an online account yet because I can't validate the account with a text message from the phone until I receive it.

Jaedre

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2018
Providence RI
Just got off of the phone with an Area Manager at T-Mobile, and he said to let everyone know, not to worry. As long as you received a confirmation email, you will get your device. If you haven’t gotten an email from T-mobile with your tracking number by 2:30pm est today, your phone is still coming, but will be shipped until mid-week, next week. It’s coming people!

what confirmation email? order confirmation or charge confirmation

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
Didn't know about the eip/jod link.
I looked at that and the Black iPhone 11 says "active-shipped" and has an imei number.
So I guess things are happening, for that one.
Don't see the Purple one anywhere (but also have to look through about 40 phones).

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
**UPDATE** If you haven't received a shipping notification email by 2:30pm est today, you may not receive an iphone at all. Sorry guys.
[doublepost=1568746846][/doublepost]
Welp. Guess I’m not getting it Friday. Thanks T-Mobile.

I apologize, I'm just having fun with everyone, completely joking. :)

trublu85

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
New York
Perhaps a dumb question but where do you gain access to your IMEI? I don't have an online account yet because I can't validate the account with a text message from the phone until I receive it.

dunno if you can see it yet because of that. it's in the jump upgrade box on my account i clicked the link that says view lease agreements. that's where i found the info.

ohaishawnn

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2011
Austin, Texas
f2409b4bcb08035ab64df81d9b6c15c7.jpg

Reactions: briankeith513

trublu85

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
New York
Didn't know about the eip/jod link.
I looked at that and the Black iPhone 11 says "active-shipped" and has an imei number.
So I guess things are happening, for that one.
Don't see the Purple one anywhere (but also have to look through about 40 phones).

same for me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.