Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
Ehh, I feel like I wouldn't take that 2:30 time too seriously.
I have ordered other phones before and have had the shipping emails roll through to my email in the middle of the night and I know the device had already shipped.
No it wasn't for pre orders, but I don't know why it would make much difference.
I guess it could though.
But also, in my experience, people at the store have no idea what they are talking about lol

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Ehh, I feel like I wouldn't take that 2:30 time too seriously.
I have ordered other phones before and have had the shipping emails roll through to my email in the middle of the night and I know the device had already shipped.
No it wasn't for pre orders, but I don't know why it would make much difference.

Yeah I was joking

Reactions: vbrad26

Jaedre

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2018
Providence RI
Few Arcade games I downloaded

Attachments

• C2084E9A-AFA5-48FE-A8D5-D4C014356276.png
    C2084E9A-AFA5-48FE-A8D5-D4C014356276.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 143
Reactions: haileyscomet

SJDG

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2014
tmo app still says my order is being processed but i have tracking via the ups app :cool:

big kraut

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
Amex flagged mine for fraud Sunday during the full charge (pro max 256 grey). I called back TMO and had them process the charge again. Since then, it's said "Kept on hold" in order status. That said, I do have the IMEI number in my EIP section, as well as "active-shipped" status, so I do believe the order went through.

That said, no tracking info (through TMO nor UPS My Choice) and order still says kept on hold. Twitter support says all is fine, but we shall see. It's not the end of the world if I don't get it on release day, but would be annoying that their process couldn't correct a fraud charge when I cleared it up after 15 minutes.

Carlos22Dayday

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Amex flagged mine for fraud Sunday during the full charge (pro max 256 grey). I called back TMO and had them process the charge again. Since then, it's said "Kept on hold" in order status. That said, I do have the IMEI number in my EIP section, as well as "active-shipped" status, so I do believe the order went through.

That said, no tracking info (through TMO nor UPS My Choice) and order still says kept on hold. Twitter support says all is fine, but we shall see. It's not the end of the world if I don't get it on release day, but would be annoying that their process couldn't correct a fraud charge when I cleared it up after 15 minutes.
You should be all good. This happened with my apple watch pre order. I got it updated and it kept showing "Kept on hold" until it changed to shipped today.

Chrisodium

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
Sweet mine was shipped. Just checked on t-mobile site. So like I said earlier, if you were charged, it was shipped.

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
I received this yesterday evening.

4E7BBA3E-CC96-4B16-8C8B-E2A350A9FA94.jpeg

Original ship date was 9/21-9/24.

Before that I received an email yesterday around noon stating

08CA76AF-2A18-436F-8787-363D38879E7B.jpeg

And early yesterday morning at 3am UPS Choice provided me with tracking. Get your crap together T-Mobile LOL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.