Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
I’m sitting with the new line appearing on My T-Mobile and text messages about Protection 360 and I can see the IMEI info as I posted in the screenshot. But nothing in my choice. No tracking anywhere.

Reactions: nateatlarge

pixel_junkie

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2015
Love TMobile overall but my experience has been - call and speak to the next rep until you receive the answer you're looking for. Literally every single rep (out of 3-4) gave me a different answer about preorder on JOD. Anyway, preordered one, got charged early this AM. Now the wait for delivery begins (and hope the UPS driver doesn't steal my sh*t - was some of that happening last year).

Reactions: briankeith513

trublu85

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
New York
Love TMobile overall but my experience has been - call and speak to the next rep until you receive the answer you're looking for. Literally every single rep (out of 3-4) gave me a different answer about preorder on JOD. Anyway, preordered one, got charged early this AM. Now the wait for delivery begins (and hope the UPS driver doesn't steal my sh*t - was some of that happening last year).
us JOD's we're the black sheep of t-mobile lol

Reactions: nateatlarge

Elefanta

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta
Good to see some of the same folks from previous years back at it again. Ordered two 11 Pro 256 in midnight green one after the other on EIPs. That down payment :eek:. First one was easy. Second one hit snags on the website, got confirmation 10 minutes later, but for some reason it shows up on the account as completed 45 minutes after that. Later than morning, ship date began to slip on the second one.

5:05 PT order says shipping 9/20. Got the text saying purchase from TMOBILE*WEB UPGRADE hit my CC account today, but only for the one device. Nothing on UPS.

5:50 PT order says estimated shipping 9/21 to 9/24.

So far it's less chaotic than ordering the 7, at least.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
Good to see some of the same folks from previous years back at it again. Ordered two 11 Pro 256 in midnight green one after the other on EIPs. That down payment :eek:. First one was easy. Second one hit snags on the website, got confirmation 10 minutes later, but for some reason it shows up on the account as completed 45 minutes after that. Later than morning, ship date began to slip on the second one.

5:05 PT order says shipping 9/20. Got the text saying purchase from TMOBILE*WEB UPGRADE hit my CC account today, but only for the one device. Nothing on UPS.

5:50 PT order says estimated shipping 9/21 to 9/24.

So far it's less chaotic than ordering the 7, at least.
Hey welcome to the party!

Elwots

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2016
I just got tracking in UPS!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1568757560][/doublepost]@haileyscomet just got tracking!!

Have you noticed if the reference number matches anything in particular? Phone number, order number, etc? I can’t track mine through MyChoice as it’s going to a commercial address.

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
Everyone with a tracking number. Just so we’re all on the same page, we’re currently sitting at, “Order processed: Ready for UPS” right?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 105

EbelsC

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2018
Nothing in My Choice and my card is charged. My rep is also saying my phone was set to ship 9/21-9/24 because of the shipping speed chosen at checkout which really makes me annoyed because I wasn’t given the option to do expedited. I am really sick of T-Mobile screwing loyal customers on these things.

they pulled this trick last year as well. Preorders used to get overnight for free. But now you have to specifically ask. And they do not tell you at the time. I got burned by this last year and was PISSED. I got them to give me a bunch of credits. Because they sent it via UPS ground!
[doublepost=1568762608][/doublepost]
Everyone with a tracking number. Just so we’re all on the same page, we’re currently sitting at, “Order processed: Ready for UPS” right?

that is what mine says. Which is the same as years past if I recall. If you ordered direct from Apple then it seems to track all the way from China tho.

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

Phil Holland

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
Dallas
they pulled this trick last year as well. Preorders used to get overnight for free. But now you have to specifically ask. And they do not tell you at the time. I got burned by this last year and was PISSED. I got them to give me a bunch of credits. Because they sent it via UPS ground!
[doublepost=1568762608][/doublepost]

that is what mine says. Which is the same as years past if I recall. If you ordered direct from Apple then it seems to track all the way from China tho.
Website shows detailed tracking in desktop browser. See my post above

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.