Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NotSoSuper

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Los Angeles, California
11 Pro Max Space Gray 64gb, paid for express shipping. Finished order around 6:20am PST morning of preorder. Charged Sunday morning, and tracking has been available since last night. Should get it Friday! Just ordered the Otterbox Lumen series off the apple website. The traction series lasted me the whole year with my XS Max

Attachments

• 3BDBBC28-B6B3-4041-8E9E-9D7664E2D3A5.png
    3BDBBC28-B6B3-4041-8E9E-9D7664E2D3A5.png
    736.3 KB · Views: 455
Reactions: vidjahgamz

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
Have you noticed if the reference number matches anything in particular? Phone number, order number, etc? I can’t track mine through MyChoice as it’s going to a commercial address.
Have you noticed if the reference number matches anything in particular? Phone number, order number, etc? I can’t track mine through MyChoice as it’s going to a commercial address.

I have not. I’m playing with the system to see what is referenced

Reactions: Elwots

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
11 Pro Max Space Gray 64gb, paid for express shipping. Finished order around 6:20am PST morning of preorder. Charged Sunday morning, and tracking has been available since last night. Should get it Friday! Just ordered the Otterbox Lumen series off the apple website. The traction series lasted me the whole year with my XS Max
That’s like exactly when I placed my order! Maybe I’ll get tracking for my phone tonight *crosses fingers*

Reactions: nateatlarge

Genericsn22287

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2015
I ordered an 11 Pro Max 512GB midnight green at 8:08am EST on Friday, and a 11 Green 256GB at 8:24am EST. Got charged for the Pro early yesterday morning, and the green earlier today. Neither show any progress after that. Both show in My TMobile as "Pre-Order Ships by 9/20" and haven't changed since being charged. UPS My Choice shows no shipments going to my address. Anyone else in this boat?

I just switched to TMobile from AT&T on Thursday, so I don't know how they operate, but it seems weird to be charged for over 36 hours with no additional updates..

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
So I chatted t-force. They said my device is ready to ship but I’m not seeing tracking because it hasn’t left yet. Did say I should have it on launch day. Trying to be hopeful. Nervous.

homegeek

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2019
Chicago, IL
I ordered the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB in midnight green. I ordered at 7am CST on 9/13. I had my paper work signed within an hour. I got this through JOD. I finally got charged today but my T-Mobile status shows preorder. I am disappointed my phone will not ship early.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
So I chatted t-force. They said my device is ready to ship but I’m not seeing tracking because it hasn’t left yet. Did say I should have it on launch day. Trying to be hopeful. Nervous.

T-Force said similar but said unfortunately due to my selected shipping speed my window is 9/21-9/24 which I am annoyed with.

Elwots

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2016
T-Force said similar but said unfortunately due to my selected shipping speed my window is 9/21-9/24 which I am annoyed with.

Did they tell you that or does it say that online? Preorders should default to the shipping type that will get the phones delivered on launch day.

Reactions: Chrisodium

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
So after spending an hour and 20 minutes with the rep here is the scoop which I’m sure most of you all of you know

The systems at T-Mobile is overloaded with new pre-orders and inventory stock incoming and depleted before the system can update correctly.

He said once you get a CC charge a phone has been set aside for assignment to your account. If you got a UPS notification phone is assigned to your account and is staged on the outbound cart for UPS.

He said tonight roughly 700,000 phones are going out on the trucks and planes to be delivered on or slightly before the 20th. He also said dates are improving for phones since Apple is sending out more stock.

If a credit card issue happens that system is working correctly and you should get a contact T-Mobile email or text.

UPS is having the same issues with tracking a etc.

So I hope this helps a little

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
So after spending an hour and 20 minutes with the rep here is the scoop which I’m sure most of you all of you know

The systems at T-Mobile is overloaded with new pre-orders and inventory stock incoming and depleted before the system can update correctly.

He said once you get a CC charge a phone has been set aside for assignment to your account. If you got a UPS notification phone is assigned to your account and is staged on the outbound cart for UPS.

He said tonight roughly 700,000 phones are going out on the trucks and planes to be delivered on or slightly before the 20th. He also said dates are improving for phones since Apple is sending out more stock.

If a credit card issue happens that system is working correctly and you should get a contact T-Mobile email or text.

UPS is having the same issues with tracking a etc.

So I hope this helps a little

very helpful. I wouldn’t normally be this nervous but I have until Tuesday to port a number on to the line.

Reactions: nateatlarge
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.