Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
hopefully you'll get an update soon. someone wrote on here their system's backlogged so it should catch up

that was me. I have ups tracking but

I have no imei
No updated document for JOD lease agreement
No email of update
T-Mobile account still shows “pre-order”

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Anyone on the west coast got shipping notification from UPS? Especially PNW?

trublu85

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
New York
that was me. I have ups tracking but

I have no imei
No updated document for JOD lease agreement
No email of update
T-Mobile account still shows “pre-order”

could be the model you ordered then must be a very limited supply on the green with a higher demand than the others.

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
Does anyone know why I got the text about Protection360 with AC services registration is complete. When I don't have Insurance with T-Mobile and they double checked it as well.

Reactions: briankeith513

erftbll81

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
My order was put through at 5:01am pst 9/13 for a pro max midnight green 256gb. This morning I got a notification that my payment method was declined, I immediately called them and added a new payment method.

It was charged about 10 hours later successfully on my updated credit card.

Still no tracking from ups though. :/ hopefully this doesn’t delay it.

taxi_driver

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2017
Having a hard time deciding if its worth getting a 128gb 11 with EIP or JOD. I typically keep my phones for 2-3 years with no immediate need to upgrade when new models drop. The pricing/terms seem the same (31.52/mo) though would be trading in my iPhone 8 for $350 in credit against the monthly cost.

I do like the ability to pay the balance/phone off once enrolled in EIP and maintain the ongoing bill credits effectively bringing my monthly bill down. From what I've read, JOD cancels out the bill credits after upgrading to a new phone.

Am I understanding this correctly? Meanwhile I've found the 360 protection at 15/mo incl Apple Care seems more worthwhile than AppleCare+ with Theft/Loss, though never had any type of coverage like this before.

Reactions: nateatlarge

orbitalpunk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2006
When I try to track my iPhone using one of the reference numbers listed in My Choice instead of the regular tracking number, I see a delivery date now. Could this mean when the phone arrives from China to Tmobile? Or does Wednesday imply the date Tmobile is shipping it out to me for a Friday delivery hence the standard 2 day shipping at check out? I highly doubt its being delivered to me on a Wednesday. Interesting.

ups.jpg

What do you guys see? To find your reference number, just google search your regular tracking number and click on the UPS link, there you will see reference numbers down below on the right side. Copy the first one and go back to the UPS Tracking page and then click Track by Reference Number on the right side. You just need to paste the reference number, you don't need to add the destination country or zip code.

Last edited:

Skippy851

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
When I try to track my iPhone using one of the reference numbers listed in My Choice instead of the regular tracking number, I see a delivery date now. Could this mean when the phone arrives from China to Tmobile? Or does Wednesday imply the date Tmobile is shipping it out to me for a Friday delivery hence the standard 2 day shipping at check out? I highly doubt its being delivered to me on a Wednesday. Interesting.

View attachment 859618
What did you put in the reference?

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m still not sure this tracking number in my choice is my 11 Pro Max because of the shipping dates and the IMEI allocation. I wish I either got another tracking number or clarification of what this one was.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Checked my bank and the 11 in green 64GB has cleared, but the 11 Pro Max in Midnight Green 256GB is still pending. I guess that means my tracking in UPS My Choice is for the 11 and not the 11PM. Anyone else with an iPhone 11 clocking in at 1.20 lbs?

Elwots

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2016
Ive added instructions on how to find your reference numbers. There are 4 of them. You just need the first one.

Do any of the reference numbers match anything on your account? Such as the order number, account number, etc?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.