Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skippy851

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2016
CC Charged ✅
UPS Tracking ✅
IMEI # ✅
Everything is good and should have it on Friday before 4:00pm ET. ✅

iPhone 11 Pro Maximus
64GB Silver

coderpro12

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2019
I got the following on UPS My Choice.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS, sitting in Jeffersonville, IN since 9/17/19 with a Scheduled Delivery Thursday 09/19/2019 (which im sure will change).

Last edited:
Reactions: dms_91

Peen

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
T-mo is on a role of pissing me off lately! They charged a card that I haven't even gave them in like 5 years, so get the dreaded "Kept on hold" and mid-October ship time. So I told them I'd rather just cancel the 256GB Pro Max and get the 512GB Pro Max since I actually use the space (ships 9-20).

Ok no problem, they cancel and go on hold...

Oh sorry we can't process a new order for at least 24hrs...

midnightgreen

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2019
SoHo
Getting ready to head to the office and decided to check the app and boom, finally got an IMEI, and on my Equipment page it also shows “active-shipped”!!

My order still shows as processing on the main page on the app and I have not gotten UPS tracking yet but I’m not fussing. I’m sure many of us are in that spot right now!

Have a good rest of your day people!

midnightgreen

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2019
SoHo
T-mo is on a role of pissing me off lately! They charged a card that I haven't even gave them in like 5 years, so get the dreaded "Kept on hold" and mid-October ship time. So I told them I'd rather just cancel the 256GB Pro Max and get the 512GB Pro Max since I actually use the space (ships 9-20).

Ok no problem, they cancel and go on hold...

Oh sorry we can't process a new order for at least 24hrs...

I’m sorry to hear that, that’s super annoying and ridiculous... 24 hours??
Do you think any T-Mobile stores around you might have the phone in stock the day of?

But I’m thinking if the bigger memory was 9/20 shipping that hopefully means youd be able to get it either same day or Monday at least (if you wait the 24hrs).

Reactions: nateatlarge

frito1224

macrumors regular
May 3, 2011
oklahoma
I finally got a tracking number on the ups app saying it’s being processed for ups and it’s in Indiana, it doesn’t give me a delivery date just says 2nd day air, t-mobile is still showing it’s processing and hasn’t changed anything since I ordered it

Reactions: Zippy3505

jaymardaniels

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2015
Not much movement on my end wife's iPhone 11 was charge cleared over the weekend. Used the same card for my iPhone 11 pro max midnight green but of course fraud protection kicked in so I received an email on Tuesday stating to call in about my order. Provided updated card info (called the bank and told them not to block it this time) card was charged Tuesday night and was told that both orders were pending a ups pickup iPhone 11 showed IMEI on Tuesday. That was on Tuesday all day yesterday no real movement until about 5pm my IMEI showed up but still no tracking info. Hope that we have movement today as this is my first upgrade with T-Mobile.

Reactions: Margit72

seinman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2011
Philadelphia
So.... I ordered the 64 GB Space Gray Pro on Tuesday morning. I was charged Tuesday evening. Ship date 9/21-9/24. No IMEI, no tracking. So I figure, okay, while I was hoping for the best, I'm not getting this phone tomorrow.

But right now, this very minute, you can go on T-Mobile's site and order the exact same phone with a shipping date of 9/20!

What the hell?

Reactions: Margit72

Elefanta

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta
What a time to take the forum down.

Anyhow, was able to locate both tracking numbers in UPS My choice by adding the relevant phone numbers as package identifiers. Popped right up. Both. Even the one T-Mobile says ships 9/21-24. Still showing waiting for UPS but I didn’t see movement last time until 2am and everything arrived on time.

Ordered two 11 Pro 256, midnight green, 5:05 and 5:55am on pre-order day.

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
I got that text as well. I was pretty annoyed since I had them cancel Protection 360 earlier this week, specifically to ensure that it didn't get added to this device. I contacted T-Force and they told me that I don't need to worry, it's not added. I can't say that I trust them right now. I got them to add a Protection Plan Block to my account.
A block how? They told me they don't have a block.

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
I liked this iPhone launch. No more BS of staying up at 3am CST to try and pre-order the phone, and hoping its will arrive at launch. Now its seems like if you call in the morning, You should be good to go to get it friday. My homie called before lunch and had a late September date, but got charged and has tracking info with UPS.

SquidRuby

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2016
Thanks for the quick response guys! No IMEI on my end. I'm on EIP.

I expect the IMEI will show up in a few hours. Sadly I won't be able to track it since I sent the phone to my store (which is, conveniently, a retail carrier store.) Hoping this means I'll get it day of release very early in the morning.

Haha i also shipped it to work which is a carrier. I had half a hope it would come in early with our stock lol

born2runak

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
For those with tracking information, has T-Mobile actually sent you an email with tracking information? Because so far I have nothing. The only thing I can find in my account is under my EIP information which says active/shipped

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
For those with tracking information, has T-Mobile actually sent you an email with tracking information? Because so far I have nothing. The only thing I can find in my account is under my EIP information which says active/shipped
Nope. I have a UPS MC account and its showed up on there.

AbaddonRain

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2016
ATL
Yes, I received an email with tracking info last night.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
What a time to take the forum down.

Anyhow, was able to locate both tracking numbers in UPS My choice by adding the relevant phone numbers as package identifiers. Popped right up. Both. Even the one T-Mobile says ships 9/21-24. Still showing waiting for UPS but I didn’t see movement last time until 2am and everything arrived on time.

Ordered two 11 Pro 256, midnight green, 5:05 and 5:55am on pre-order day.
Can't seem to find my phones when tracking by reference. It's very strange. How did you do yours?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.