Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
True, but the description on their website says 2-3 days.
Here’s what my tracking is saying now. I have a Louisville, KY origin scan. I have 2nd day air. Everybody that’s been charged will get it tomorrow. No worries.

E57C84CD-B0AE-4AD5-A51D-0737B0CE43B5.jpeg

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I paid for next day air saver. Didn’t want to risk the date slipping plus can barely stand my iPhone 7 at this point.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm starting to get a little concerned I wasn't actually charged, but the fact that I have an IMEI does help settle my fears a bit. My T-Mobile charge is still pending, but my car repair from a similar time frame has cleared. Like I said, IMEI assignment helps reassure me but it would be nice if I got tracking at this point.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I'm starting to get a little concerned I wasn't actually charged, but the fact that I have an IMEI does help settle my fears a bit. My T-Mobile charge is still pending, but my car repair from a similar time frame has cleared. Like I said, IMEI assignment helps reassure me but it would be nice if I got tracking at this point.
What’s your ship date?

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio

Make sure that you log into your UPS My Choice account, go into profile settings, and poke around to find the "package identifiers" section. Double check that your phone number and email address are in there - mine somehow were not - and it should show up after.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
What a time to take the forum down.

Anyhow, was able to locate both tracking numbers in UPS My choice by adding the relevant phone numbers as package identifiers. Popped right up. Both. Even the one T-Mobile says ships 9/21-24. Still showing waiting for UPS but I didn’t see movement last time until 2am and everything arrived on time.

Ordered two 11 Pro 256, midnight green, 5:05 and 5:55am on pre-order day.
Right? I was pissed it went down

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
2nd day air doesn’t mean it will automatically take 2 days. It just means the package is guaranteed to get to you within 2 days. It can take less.

You are somewhat correct. I'm located in Los Angeles. Being so far away from Georgia, my 2nd day air stands. I can almost guarantee everyone that I will not see my shipment until Monday the 23rd (I am fine with that) However, if you're in Georgia and the surrounding states, they'll most likely get them on Friday.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
You are somewhat correct. I'm located in Los Angeles. Being so far away from Georgia, my 2nd day air stands. I can almost guarantee everyone that I will not see my shipment until Monday the 23rd (I am fine with that) However, if you're in Georgia and the surrounding states, they'll most likely get them on Friday.
What’s your ship date?

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
Question for everyone who received a tracking number, and got an email that your device has been shipped, and see your IMEI, for those people, has your ups tracking number changed from "Order Processed"?

I was on the phone with a rep and a supervisor, who both told me that, although I received the shipment email from tmobile, on 9/16/19, and it shows a tracking number and imei number on my account, and it shows that my device was shipped on "My Tmobile", that my device was NOT shipped yet, and wasn't even processed yet. I asked him how is this possible, so the supervisor told me that I wouldn't get the device until around 9/24/19.

They should have never charged your card then. A printed label doesn't mean shipped like the rep said right? I would have asked for a discount on my next phone bill for misguided information lol.

born2runak

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
Nope. I have a UPS MC account and its showed up on there.
I’m starting to get a little nervous. My UPS account isn’t showing anything, and I have received no notification from T-Mobile. My T-Mobile app just has a ships by date of September 20. And under my EIP information the status is active/shipped

Reactions: macbookguy

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Make sure that you log into your UPS My Choice account, go into profile settings, and poke around to find the "package identifiers" section. Double check that your phone number and email address are in there - mine somehow were not - and it should show up after.

I've added any and all email addresses and phone numbers that apply to that account. I'm showing a package from T-Mobile clocking in at 1.20 LBS, but I think that's my sister's iPhone 11, since a lot of people have said their 11 Pro Max is 1.3.

seinman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2011
Philadelphia
I’m starting to get a little nervous. My UPS account isn’t showing anything, and I have received no notification from T-Mobile. My T-Mobile app just has a ships by date of September 20. And under my EIP information the status is active/shipped
Are your email address and phone number both added under the "addresses" section on UPS? For some reason mine is being sent to just my first name, not first and last. When I added my number it showed up and said "the address doesn't match," because I used first and last for the account, I guess. Very strange, but hey, I found my tracking in the end.

Edit: Also, it gets shipped to the name on the account. Not the person who orders. In my case, it's my father in law, so I have his name on my UPS account.

Reactions: Elefanta

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
Here’s what my tracking is saying now. I have a Louisville, KY origin scan. I have 2nd day air. Everybody that’s been charged will get it tomorrow. No worries.

View attachment 859941

You're one of the lucky ones. You live close to UPS's main Hub that's sorting and distributing all the iPhones throughout the country. That's why you're getting your phone tomorrow with 2nd day air. Nice! ?

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
You're one of the lucky ones. You live close to UPS's main Hub that's sorting and distributing all the iPhones throughout the country. That's why you're getting your phone tomorrow with 2nd day air. Nice! ?
I wouldn’t doubt I’m getting the phone if I lived on the west coast. It only take 6-7 hours to fly a plane from NY to LA. Your phone can fly out of KY tonight and it will be out for delivery in the am.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.