Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peen

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
How did they screw it up? You get an email to sign and approve dont you?

Yes, but I think they charged an old card that I haven't had in 5 years. Not sure how they even still had the card number. So basically, the charge didn't go through.

Still, not as bad as what they screwed up last year!

Reactions: nateatlarge

jodey.my.jodey

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
Largo, Maryland
I was charged today around 3pm but have not received a tracking number. I only went with the express shipping. T-mobile is saying that my phone will not arrive until Monday 9/23. ????

ohaishawnn

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2011
Austin, Texas
It’s arrived in Austin!! So close
b484c26713b23b2df6fb54c7212ba859.jpg

Maverick83

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
I had ship date of 9/20. In MyUPS it is showing delivery date of tomorrow 9/20. However UPS tracking is stuck at Origin Scan at 9/19/2019 9:14 am. Anyone in the same boat. Destination is Richmond TX. I am seeing for others UPS status has updated, wondering why mine is not moving.
Mine is coming from JEFFERSONVILLE, IN and not KY

Elwots

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2016
Is Tmobile/UPS requiring a signature for anyone? Im surprised my tracking doesn't say "signature required" due to the package value.

I’ve gone through this with UPS multiple times for preorders. It’s not required, however it is up to driver discretion whether or not it’s safe to leave it, based on visibility from the street, etc.

MrAperture

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2017
SF, CA
I had ship date of 9/20. In MyUPS it is showing delivery date of tomorrow 9/20. However UPS tracking is stuck at Origin Scan at 9/19/2019 9:14 am. Anyone in the same boat. Destination is Richmond TX. I am seeing for others UPS status has updated, wondering why mine is not moving.

Isn't there flooding in Houston? I'm sure that's the main airport where your iPhone would be flown into.

Chrisodium

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2019
Just so everyone knows I got tracking from UPS at noon today. With a departure scan at 10 am from Kentucky. And arrived in Miami at 6 today. So I’ll be getting mine tomorrow. This goes with what I said. We won’t get tracking when it’s shipped because they are so back up and overwhelmed by the time we get that it’s shipped, it’s already at our doors steps

trublu85

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
New York
i was. had the origin scan at 844am didn't get the departure scan until 645pm. wouldn't worry just yet their system could just be backed up

Maverick83

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
Reactions: MrAperture

jodey.my.jodey

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
Largo, Maryland
Just so everyone knows I got tracking from UPS at noon today. With a departure scan at 10 am from Kentucky. And arrived in Miami at 6 today. So I’ll be getting mine tomorrow. This goes with what I said. We won’t get tracking when it’s shipped because they are so back up and overwhelmed by the time we get that it’s shipped, it’s already at our doors steps

Maybe mine will be delivered tomorrow since then I was charged at 3pm today. Still no tracking number tho. Just says estimated ship date of 9/20/2019.

dms_91

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
Got my departure scans! 4:22 to PHX! Woohoo!
I'm trying to figure out how to hold for pick up at the customer center hub first thing in the morning...that option isn't showing up. Were you able to figure that out. Im in phoenix myself.

md1801

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
St. Louis, MO
I'm trying to figure out how to hold for pick up at the customer center hub first thing in the morning...that option isn't showing up. Were you able to figure that out. Im in phoenix myself.
I had that problem as well in the UPS App and online. I called UPS directly, gave them the tracking number, and was able to make the update that way.

dms_91

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
Yes. I set that up as soon as it showed up in UPS My Choice earlier this week. Said it will be placed in a locker.
that pushes the delivery date to Monday for me...for some reason I cannot choose the service hub to hold for pick up there...and I Called and they can't even update it..I just wanna pick up my 11 pro first thing in the morning without having to worry about waiting all day for delivery.

LBInjSurfer

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2012
NJ Pine Barrens
Delivery question

My delivery timeframe is 10:00am to 1:00pm; however, I may not be home at 10, but shortly thereafter. Is there anything I can do via the UPS MyChoice app to give the driver permission to leave it on my front porch? I live in a rural area and don't have to lock my front door at night, so I'm not worried about it being stolen. There's a better chance that a deer or a wild turkey steals it off my porch than a person. Sad but true.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.