Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chadmclark

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2016
that pushes the delivery date to Monday for me...for some reason I cannot choose the service hub to hold for pick up there...and I Called and they can't even update it..I just wanna pick up my 11 pro first thing in the morning without having to worry about waiting all day for delivery.
At this point I’d NOT mess with it! Any change invites delay, even if it’s the only option.

waguy

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2014
Seattle
I had ship date of 9/20. In MyUPS it is showing delivery date of tomorrow 9/20. However UPS tracking is stuck at Origin Scan at 9/19/2019 9:14 am. Anyone in the same boat. Destination is Richmond TX. I am seeing for others UPS status has updated, wondering why mine is not moving.
Mine is coming from JEFFERSONVILLE, IN and not KY

Is your origin scan in KY? What does service level say?

chadmclark

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2016
At this point I’d NOT mess with it! Any change invites delay, even if it’s the only option.
I only say this because I’ve been bit before. Apple launches are a finely tuned machine; any change can potentially result in a hiccup.

For those on the fence, be home. Call in sick, say the dog got out, whatever! Just be there or have somebody there to sign for you.

Sorry to be so blunt but delays have happened to me and worse because of intervention.

Reactions: dms_91

jordanb310

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
For those who have called to pickup at a customer center, have you gotten “Exception..Date Tentative” on the ups tracking page ?

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Arrival scan at my local UPS!
0e3a48a4b11d410c8a5fd9668f0eeda2.jpg

Reactions: nateatlarge

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
UPS tracking finally let me set it to be picked up at the local CC hub I did it via the ups app. It’s pending so hopefully that happens and I didn’t screw myself with it.

Reactions: chadmclark

md1801

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
St. Louis, MO
For those who have called to pickup at a customer center, have you gotten “Exception..Date Tentative” on the ups tracking page ?
Yes, because unlike when they deliver it to your home, they can't guarantee that you will pick it up on the previously scheduled delivery date. This behavior is completely normal/expected.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
any one know if there will be in-store stock for pro models tomorrow?
Doubtful
[automerge]1568949928[/automerge]
I only say this because I’ve been bit before. Apple launches are a finely tuned machine; any change can potentially result in a hiccup.

For those on the fence, be home. Call in sick, say the dog got out, whatever! Just be there or have somebody there to sign for you.

Sorry to be so blunt but delays have happened to me and worse because of intervention.

I have never had to sign for my phone.

ohaishawnn

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2011
Austin, Texas
Question: I just realized there are two UPS customer centers near me. I chose to hold it at one. What if this is the wrong customer center and my package was actually going to the other one. Would that delay my pickup until Monday?

Reactions: Iphonepromax

Peen

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
Just placed order last night, was just charged. Will be very surprised if it makes it to San Diego by 9am tomorrow! That's when UPS is usually here
Shipment.JPG

Reactions: MrAperture

Peen

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
WOW! I was charged at 3pm EST 9/19 and have nothing on my UPS my choice at all.
What phone? We shall see. I've seen UPS Next Day Air work miracles for me. But it's only at label created and is scheduled to be here in a very short amount of time :)

jodey.my.jodey

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
Largo, Maryland
What phone? We shall see. I've seen UPS Next Day Air work miracles for me. But it's only at label created and is scheduled to be here in a very short amount of time :)

64GB SilverPro Max
Charged earlier today but haven’t received any tracking info at all. Nothing on my choice either.

I thought that you don’t get charged unless it’s shipped but who knows now a days I assume.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.