Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peen

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
Might be one of the few that ordered within half hour of pre-order and not getting tomorrow. Oh well, guess not that big of a deal :D

chadmclark

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2016
The defect stories are always way overblown. The iPhone has the lowest return rate in the industry.
Hmm, not in my experience, but perhaps I’m just unlucky. I’ve had scratches, mushy buttons, clicking screens, chips, dust under camera, etc.

I’ve had much better luck with Sammy but, I do love my Apples!!

Peen

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
Which phone?

Originally Pro Max 256GB green. Was charged like everyone else, but somehow they had a digit wrong on CC. After fixed, they said would be shipped mid October instead of 9/20. Decided I wanted 512 anyways and cancelled that one. 512GB said it's shipping 9/20. Well the 512GB still stuck on Pre-order, and no charge yet.

seinman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2011
Philadelphia
Hmm, not in my experience, but perhaps I’m just unlucky. I’ve had scratches, mushy buttons, clicking screens, chips, etc.

I’ve had much better luck with Sammy but, I do love my Apples!!
That’s so weird, because between myself, my wife, in laws, and brothers... we have bought 25 iPhones and not a single one has ever had a defect.

Reactions: chadmclark

MrAperture

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2017
SF, CA
Originally Pro Max 256GB green. Was charged like everyone else, but somehow they had a digit wrong on CC. After fixed, they said would be shipped mid October instead of 9/20. Decided I wanted 512 anyways and cancelled that one. 512GB said it's shipping 9/20. Well the 512GB still stuck on Pre-order, and no charge yet.

Well they may ship your phone out tomorrow on 9/20 for delivery on Monday or Tuesday.

orbitalpunk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2006
Is Tmobile/UPS requiring a signature for anyone? Im surprised my tracking doesn't say "signature required" due to the package value.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
Had to cancel my order last night since T-mo screwed up, and re-order Pro Max Green 512GB. Still shows 9/20 ship, but no charge, no IMEI and still says Pre-order.

Anyone have any luck just going to T-mobile in AM and just picking one up and cancel pre-order?
How did they screw it up? You get an email to sign and approve dont you?

midnightgreen

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2019
SoHo
Is Tmobile/UPS requiring a signature for anyone? Im surprised my tracking doesn't say "signature required" due to the package value.

Was on the phone with UPS trying to get it held for pick up at my local UPS CC (they'd only let me hold it for pick up in the freaking Bronx...), I decided to just let them deliver it, so I asked if a signature was required and the UPS rep told me NO. Honestly annoyed that they're not requiring a signature.

Reactions: haileyscomet
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.