Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Im at work and the phone was delivered to my house so no pics of the phone but heres the tracking
View attachment 860703
So I guess we can confirm T-Mobile will just drop the phone off. Good. Now here's hoping someone at home will be able to sign for my Apple Watch.
[automerge]1568988362[/automerge]
I have my support tickets, this forum, my email and my tracking all set up on my three displays here at work XD (2 ultrawide 34" and 1 24")

md1801

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
St. Louis, MO
So I guess we can confirm T-Mobile will just drop the phone off. Good. Now here's hoping someone at home will be able to sign for my Apple Watch.
Yes, T-Mobile does NOT require signature for delivery on anything they ship. Hopefully nobody runs into any porch pirates!

JackTwist

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2015
Quick update for those who have not yet had a shipped phone: there is indeed a backorder issue on the Pro models. The estimates online may be exaggerated but the silver and midnight green models are supply strained. I had a wonderful T-Mobile rep who helped discover last weekend that my original upgrade order failed somewhere in their system and helped place a new one. This did put me further down the preorder list. Today when I spoke with him, he contacted their fulfillment department and stated they anticipate silver models arriving within the next few days for shipment early next week. I was prepared to ask for a cancellation and new order on space grey since this is currently in stock. Next week is much better than end of October.

iLuis

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
I been watching my ups driver going back and fourth my neighborhood for 2 hrs.

Waiting like a psycho in the window.

C2DFE622-EE0A-44DA-B23E-EF6E98096A55.jpeg

jordanb310

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
Does ups tracking tell you that it’s available to pick up or do you just show up and assume ? My last status says “per the receivers request, the package is beimg held for pickup”

vbctv

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2013
Cleveland, OH
I don't know if it's an iOS 13.1 thing or not but I'm using the transfer data directly feature instead of restoring from iCloud. It claims your phone is ready to use in 20-25 minutes using this feature.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know if it's an iOS 13.1 thing or not but I'm using the transfer data directly feature instead of restoring from iCloud. It claims your phone is ready to use in 20-25 minutes using this feature.
Are you transferring data from 13.1 to 13.0? Or did you upgrade your new iPhone to 13.1 before starting?

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
Anyone in the east valley of the PHX area having theirs going out from the Mesa hub?

Does yours show "loaded on truck for delivery:" but not actually out? Mine has been sitting that way since 5:30 this morning. Its been 3 hours get that truck out on the road!

Reactions: fryfrkhlly

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Mine has been stuck on destination scan since 6:30 AM. I arranged to have it held at my CC. It's usually ready to pickup by now.

born2runak

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
Has anyone had any issues activating their phone? Currently mine only displays a message that it cannot activate cellular network

vbrad26

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2010
I'm going to set up the 11's using iCloud backup (not going to use new migration feature).
So with T-Mobile, I'm assuming I set up the new phone over wi-fi, and then I can just swap the sim card out after the new phone is set up, correct?
Or do I need to have my old sim card in the new phone first while setting up?

Supermallet

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2014
Mine is out for delivery “by end of day”. I have to leave for work in 20 minutes, guess I won’t get to play with the phone until tonight.

Reactions: Iphonepromax

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone in the east valley of the PHX area having theirs going out from the Mesa hub?

Does yours show "loaded on truck for delivery:" but not actually out? Mine has been sitting that way since 5:30 this morning. Its been 3 hours get that truck out on the road!

Mine is on a truck in Mesa right now but I live in the south mountain area so still awhile for me but I did get notification to “follow my truck” lol

Reactions: haileyscomet

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
Mine is on a truck in Mesa right now but I live in the south mountain area so still awhile for me but I did get notification to “follow my truck” lol

Yeah I'm in Mesa but it hasn't actually gone out yet. I don't even have the "follow my truck" option yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.